Night 5 [1AM]

Jack: Oh... Well, that was no phone call. The silence doesn't help it either. I guess the tech of this place gets cryptic sometimes...
Bonnie: Hey! Guess what!
Jack: You're early again?!
Bonnie: Well, yes. But it's going to be the end of the week! Aren't you excited?
Jack: I don't... get it. Can you explain why I should be? Did they finally make genres unlimited on the few arcade machines?
Bonnie: No. Though, I wish they would do that.
Jack: What's this about then?
Bonnie: We're having party nights again! I love parties! I missed the afternoon parties and evening dinners. I also missed the dancing...
Jack: Well, i'm excited to gain my profits.
Bonnie: What are profits? I heard they were like prizes, but just money.
Jack: Congrats, it is money. It's just an extra bunch of it. This job makes me look poor.
Bonnie: Oh, but why?
Jack: I don't get paid much. Flies come out of my pocket all the time... But it's not so bad.
Bonnie: Uh, alright. Can I show you my dance moves? I was doing training earlier!
Jack: Who else did you train with?
Bonnie: Chi, of course! Foxy wanted to see me so bad for some reason. He's creepy.
Jack: That's pretty normal. You can show me your moves. It seems like your parties have recently been banned.
Bonnie: I'll never disappoint! [Dancing]
Jack: Yeah, scratch that. It looks like your parties were banned years ago. Your moves aren't cool. They're hurting my eye.
Bonnie: [Still dancing] What? But i'm having such a good time here!
Jack: Uh huh, and my eye is bleeding now.
Bonnie: [Still doing it] I think my moves are pretty cool. I'm just gonna continue on.
Jack: You really are a sucker for it. You can dance later. You know, on your own. I personally think I've seen enough of it so far.
Bonnie: [Stops] Okay...
Jack: Are the decorations still everywhere except at this very office?
Bonnie: Uh, let me take a look. [Seeking] No.
Jack: Damn, you guys really put all the work into that. I bet it took three hours. It had some anonymous birthday theme.
Bonnie: Birthday themes? Don't tell me you also got confused like the kids!
Jack: It also looked club themed.
Bonnie: Fred was going for a nightclub one.
Jack: Oh, that makes sense. But do you really like him that much? You don't bat an eye to any unhinged thing he blurts out!
Bonnie: No, it's just that we're close. I always try my best to please him, to keep him happy! Always, but not at his breaking point.
Jack: So you do play along with his words.
Bonnie: Yeah! Wait, is that my guitar I hear? New guy, I think my guitar's being stolen! Ugh! Gotta go! [Runs fast]
Jack: Okay, you better go catch that rodent!