Night 5 [4AM]

Jack: I like those guys. Er... gals! Those two are the most normal in this entire pizzeria. And with two more, I said that too soon. Ugh...
Freddy: Honey, I've returned for you!
Foxy: Yarr?! Yer calling him what now?
Freddy: I say it over and over again, do I? Well, piñata, I call him "honey!" Just a reminder. I see you have short-term memory loss...
Foxy: Captain... I have to tell ya a secret...
Freddy: Oh, is it something you once kept to yourself a long time ago, piñata?
Foxy: No, I want ya to stop calling me that.
Freddy: I saw from that long face of yours.
Jack: Why are we getting feisty already? We just started chatting together. It didn't end yet.
Foxy: Arrg! I am officially declared citizen of...
Jack: Disappointment island?
Foxy: No, but that's one of the islands I've recently visited before!
Freddy: Nobody's seen you on your ship. [Laughs] If I can even call it a "ship."
Jack: Just stop with the fighting. You guys just had some sort of celebration earlier.
Foxy: I was only fond of Bonnie. Not a single fish in the sea was there. Captain would eat them all. But he's too fat for fishing...
Freddy: I'm not that fat. I'm average.
Jack: What you said to me earlier is not very "average." I'm still shook by it.
Foxy: That's average Captain behavior.
Freddy: To what I heard that hour, you said I was going through an "episode!"
Jack: It was a casual episode of psychosis.
Foxy: Well, landlubber, I'd like to stick an end to this. I'd even raise my ears higher.
Freddy: And I'd recommend you lower them.
Jack: Let me simply describe it face-to-face. You were oddly laughing, and then you decided to give me a very scarring question.
Foxy: What in the lighthouse, the windmill, and the riding tides is this?
Jack: I just don't know. Is there really some strange problem I don't know about?
Freddy: Not in my eyes. I'm perfectly fine.
Jack: You always say this, and then all of a sudden. You blurt out the extraordinary!
Foxy: Yarr... All I want to know is the crazy thing! Ya keep talking about a sailor and give little to no trades. How am I to know?
Freddy: I think this is all a misunderstanding... Honey, do you seriously want me to cause some trouble here? You seem like you want it.
Jack: Wait, no. I'm saying it from my account.
Freddy: Sounds pretty troublesome to me. I really don't wanna make a mess here, honey.
Foxy: Will ya quit calling him that?!
Freddy: No... I just thought It'd be cute.
Jack: Firefox, I think we just went to hell.
Foxy: Yarr! What do you mean, landlubber?!
Freddy: [Goes on his laughing streak]
Jack: I think it's happening again...
Foxy: Oh... Isn't this normal, though? Ah, I'm leaving. Have a great time overseas. [Runs]
Freddy: [Stops Laughing] Sorry, honey. I just can't help it. I'll go leave you alone. Bye-bye...