Chapter 21 - Unhooked

Lily

I turn away from Ethan. There's an ache inside that I really want to soothe. And the fact that he isn't pushing me is such a turn on. It's something I've never experienced before. I want something. I want more.

He schooches up on the bed so he can lean his back against the wall. Then he smiles at me and doesn't look mad at all. He'd be perfectly happy to leave it at that. And fuck, that makes me wet.

That's all it takes for me to make up my mind.

Biting my lip, I turn to face him. His legs are stretched out in front of him. I move closer, then I throw one leg over his so I'm facing him. He swallows hard when I sit in his lap.

"We can do some stuff," I say and place my hands on his chest.

"Yeah?" His hands grab my waist. "And you'll tell me to stop?"

I nod. Then I lean in and kiss him. I move closer, and he leans a bit forward so I can wrap my arms around his neck. As our mouths explore each other, his hands slide under my shirt and up my back. I love feeling his fingers on my skin.

I lose myself in the moment and give myself permission to enjoy it. And I want more. I'm not sure what I want, but I know it's more. I want to be braver and give him more of me.

So when his hands, still under my shirt, glide to my stomach, I don't stop him. Instead, I moan as his hand slowly caresses my skin and moves up to my bra. He hesitates.

And fuck, if that hesitation, that respect for what I want, isn't the sexiest thing ever. When I don't say anything, just kiss him deeper, his hand moves over my bra. My nipple is hard instantly.

For a while, he just holds his hand there, as if he wants me to get used to the feeling. Then he runs a thumb over my nipple and I shudder and whimper all in one.

"Mmm, you like that," he whispers against my lips.

"Uh-uh." I push my chest forward, begging for more, and he kisses a trail over my chin and to my neck. When he finds a spot right below my ear, I'm liquid in his hands. His thumb is still brushing over my nipple, but I want him closer. I reach back and unbuckle the bra.

When it loosens, he pulls his head back and looks up at me. My breathing is labored and all I can do is try to urge him on with my mind.

He pulls his hand down, letting the bra fall away. Slowly, he touches the side of my breast and slides his hand back over it. Under the bra. He trembles as he tries to hold it all.

His skin on mine is all I want. It's pure bliss.

"I love big boobs," he says and buries his face in my neck. "And yours are perfect."

"Please." I lean my head back with no idea what I'm asking for. But he delivers. He runs a thumb over my hard nipple before pinching it gently.

"Lily?"

"Yes?"

"There's something I've been wanting to do since I saw you in that tight shirt at Lucky's."

"Do it." At this point, I don't care what it is. I just want him to keep touching me.

When his hand pulls away from my breast, I regret my answer. But then he bunches up my t-shirt and pulls it up along with my bra, exposing my breasts.

I take deep breaths as he stares at them for a while.

"Perfect," he says and pulls a thumb around my nipple. "I knew they were going to be." And then he lowers his mouth.

I gasp and close my eyes when his lips surround my nipple. Fuck, that feels good. He runs his tongue over it and I grab his shoulders, holding on tightly.