Handy Anne

Ever since the betrayal by a close friend, Y/N was working on a special project in his barn house. His injuries left some scars of course. Then he didn't mind giving up some of his powers to his friends. Actually, for some reason it felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. Anyways, he was still his usual self but a little sleep deprived.

While Anne and Sprig were on the roof of the house enjoying the Spring air.

Sprig: "Spring is finally here."

Anne: "All right Sprig. New season, new possibilities. I'm ready to blossom into my best self."

Suddenly a puff of black smoke exploded in Y/N's barn house as the two looked in worry. He left the barn house and coughed out some smoke.

Sprig: "Are you okay!?"

Y/N look a deep breath before spitting on the ground.

Y/N: "Yeah! Just blew a fuse! But I'm alright!"

Anne: "What do you mean you blew a fuse!?"

Y/N: "It's on the project I'm working on! Don't worry, it's almost done!"

Sprig: "Hey! It's Hop Pop and Polly!"

The gang saw Hop Pop and Polly on Bessie pulling a caravan.

Hop Pop: "Yoo-hoo!"

Sprig hopped down the roof as Anne followed suit but she lost her grip and crashed to the ground. Y/N ran over to help his girlfriend up.

Sprig: "Whoa, Hop Pop. What is this thing?"

Hop Pop: "Impressive, huh? This here's an all-terrain, custom-modelled family wagon. Calling it the fwagon."

Sprig: "Whoa!"

Anne: "Fwagon? Really?"

Hop Pop: "It was cheap too."

Polly: "The previous owners died in it."

Y/N: "Hot dang."

Hop Pop: "And before you guys ask. I double-checked and made sure no ghosts were planning on stowing away."

Anne: "So why do we need a new wagon?"

Hop Pop: "Fwagon."

Anne: "Not calling it that."

Hop Pop: "Well, I got the fwagon because we're going on a long trip. With the snow now melted away and the mountain pass open, we can finally travel outside the valley to Newtopia!"

Sprig: "Oh, my frog! We're going to Newtopia!?"

Anne: "What's Newtopia?"

Y/N: "Must be something similar to Vegas, California, or some other popular place."

Hop Pop showed the kids inside the fwagon and sat them down at the table. He showed them with the map of Amphibia, pointing at the center of it.

Hop Pop: "It's the beating heart of Amphibia, a bustling full on ancient knowledge, run, but the wisest of newts. If anyone can help you both get home, it's them!" He held up a picture of a cloaked Newt.

Sprig: "So mystical."

Anne: "I can't belive it. You mean this could actually be our ticket home? Not only that, but maybe out on the road, we'll find Marcy."

Y/N: "Yeah!"

Hop Pop: "You betcha. Pack your things, kids. We leave tonight!"

Everyone cheered before getting out of the fwagon.

Sprig and Polly: "We're going to Newtopia!"

Y/N: "Gotta pack my stuff up!"

Hop Pop: "Say, Anne. Since you don't have a lot to pack, could you give Chuck the spare key when he swings by?" He pulled out a key from his pocket.