Chapter one: Summer is fun

Tara pov
The last day of school is finally here. I could finally say goodbye to this hell hole people call school. Mrs.Thompson my art teacher was rambling on about summer safety. I turned around facing my old friend Stanley Uris.

"Hey Stan?" I asked the boy. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes turning his attention back on his bird book. "Come on Stan-" I tried to convince him.

"Don't call me Stan" he said not daring to even look at me.

"You prick" I whispered

"Says you" He mumbled causing me to roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the teacher. Mrs.Thomson was the only teacher who had faith in me, she saw the good in me, Unlike everyone else. The bell rang and kids plowed out the classroom. I bumped into kids on my way to the bathroom. Once I got in I locked myself in a stall and grabbed my sharpie and started drawing something on the wall.

"Are you in there yourself bever-ly? Or do you have half the guys in the school with you? Huh slut? I know you're in there You little shit I can smell you! No wonder you don't have any friends!" gretta spoke harshly. "Fuck" I whispered

"which is it Gretta? Am I a slut? Or a little shit? Make up your mind." beverly spoke

"Your trash!" gretta spoke bitterly. "We just wanted to remind you." gretta said, I could practically hear her grin. I heard scooting around and water being dumped.

"Let's go girls" gretta said. Once I heard them leave I quickly got out the stall. I watched as Beverly slowly walked out.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah thanks Tara" she smiled at me.

"Anytime I got your back." I said winking at her. Beverly lives above me. We often go out the fire exit and talk to each other. "I better go. See ya later" I said waving at the girl. I headed down the stairs and walked out the main doors. I saw Henry bullying the losers.

"Henry you better stop your ugly ass because your daddy is right there" I spoke pointing at his father. Henry rolled his eyes.

"This summers going to be a hurt train. For you are your f@got friends" the ugly mullet boy said licking the palm of his hand and whiping it on bills face. "That counts for you to cuckoo Tara" he laughed walking away.

"Wish he would go missing" Richie said.

"He is probably the one doing it" Eddie replied.

"T-T-Thanks Tara" bill stuttered.

"Yeah no problem." I shrugged. "Stay out of trouble, k?" I said. The boys all nodded their heads.

"That was really cool of you Tara" Richie winked at me.

"See you losers later" I sighed grabbing my black bike and riding home.

"Summer is going to be fun" I sighed as the wind blew in my face.

❤️❤️❤️
Tara is iconic 🤞🏾(btw she was only friends with Stan she just kinda knew the losers)