Chapter 14: Is she okay molly?

Tara
I woke up from Molly kissing me. "Hey Molly" I said and she barked at me. I got up and got ready.

Outfit

After I got ready I got out a canvas and started painting

After I got ready I got out a canvas and started painting. I painted what I felt.

After I finished my sister walked in my room

After I finished my sister walked in my room. She pet Molly for a second then looked at my painting.

"Are you ok?" She asked

"Why?" I asked

"I can tell you are sad, cause when you are sad you always paint with red" she said. I sighed realizing she was right. I was sad and mad cause of the people I loved the most. "Tara you there?" Kesha asked waving her hand over my eyes.

"Sorry spaced out there a little." I said. My phone began to ring. I got up and answered it. "Hello Tara Simpson speaking" I said.

"Hey Tara, remeber when you said we could catch a movie if you made it out of that house? Well uh wanna see a movie?" Stanley's voice cracked slightly.

"I would love to Stan." I giggled. "Pick me up tomorrow at 7?" I asked.

"Yeah. Alright see ya soon" I could hear his smile. I bet he could hear mine to.

"See ya Stannie" I said hanging up the phone.

"Who is Stannie?" Kesha asked me smiling

"Stanley Uris-" I said

"Stan Uris the Rabbis son? Stan Uris your old friend? What did he call you for?" She asked.

"Yes and we are friends agin. He asked if we could catch a movie and I said-" I started

"I would love to Stan pick me up tomorrow at 7" she mocked me.

"Alright alright. I'm also friends with Mike" I said. He face heated up. She has liked Mike for a while now, even though she has only hung out with the boy twice.

"Ok ok well you have fun" she laughed walking out of my room. I got up and Molly followed. I grabbed a juice box and a banana out of the fridge. I ate the banana and drank the juice. I threw everything away and made my way outside. The fresh air made me smile. I walked down the fire escape. I saw bill and Beverly. Bev was getting off bills bike. Molly ran to the two barking.

"Hey Molly" bev said. "Is Tara ok?" She asked.

"Hey sorry. She never usually runs off. But uh... it was erm nice seeing you two" I said.

"Y-y-yea" bill said.

"Cya later" I said grabbing Molly and walking off. I walked till I heard yelling. I turned my back to face Henry and his gang.

"Come on cuckoo Tara" Henry laughed.

"Get out of here bowers, and take your ugly friends with ya" I said. But as quick as a blink of an eye Belch grabbed Molly. "MOLLY" I yelped but I was silenced by Henry. I knew Molly would be ok for a little while cause belch loves animals but if Henry got to her it would be hell.

"Stay quiet" he said. He pinned me to the ground. Lifted up my shirt revealing my stomach. He took his knife and cut deep across my right side virtually. I tried to scream but victors hand was Suffocating my mouth. I lashed my body but that only made me weaker. I heard a yelp from belch and suddenly Henry was off of me.

"Fuck that dog bit me" Belches voice cried.

"Get this fucking dog off me" Henry screamed. Molly was always there to protect me from my illnesses and people. I got Molly off of Henry. "You are crazy! You and your dog" he yelled and he ran to belches car and the three drove off.

"You saved me thank you Molly" I said rubbing her. She pulled my shirt down and layed her body on the wound trying to keep pressure on it. She opened my purse and dug in it. "There is no medicine or apple Juice in there Molly" I said. She quickly got up and took off. Suddenly everything went black.

"Tara! Come on wake up Tara" I heard a voice panic. My eyes fluttered. "Tara! Ok shit um here" I could still not tell who the voice was but it was someone strong. Cause they picked me up.  I opened my eyes fully to see Mike Hanlon. He put me in his bike basket and he started riding.

"Take me to Stan's" I managed to speak.

"But we need to get you to the hospital" he protested.

"Mike I don't need a hospital" I said. "Just take me to Stan's" I said.

"Alright" he sighed. I closed my eyes and counted the seconds. After what felt like hourse we finally made it. Mike carried me. I checked and saw there was no car meaning his parents were gone.

"Knock Molly" I commanded. She scratched on the door and barked a few. I heard fast foot steps and the door opened quickly revealing Stan.

"Shit What happened?" Stanley asked letting us in

"I have no clue, I was walking and Molly saw me and started barking. I was confused and still am but I trusted my gut and followed her. I found Tara on the ground passed out. Molly is a smart girl" Mike explained as we walked upstairs, Mike still carrying me.

"It's her Job" I said laying on Stanley's bed "I have Hypoglycemia" I explained.

"but what happened? You look beat up and have a large cut on your side" Stanley said.

"Henry happened! I got jumped! Usually I would have fought back... or at least that is what I told myself. But it happened to fast. If Molly was not there Henry would have killed me." I said

"Fucking bowers" Stan muttered. "You are going to rest here ok" he said.

"Ok" I said. "Oh and Thanks Mike." I said. An idea then popped in my head. "Also Mike can you go to my apartment and tell Kesha that I am staying at Stan's?" I asked with a smirk. I was helping my girl out! What else are twins for.

"Yeah!" He said sounding a little to excited "I'll uh I'll do it now. Feel better Tara see you guys around" he said leaving.

❤️❤️❤️
I feel like this is bad but whatever🤞🏾