Chapter 11: bills garage

Tara pov
I woke up with a smile on my face. I got out of bed and got ready.

Outfit

Once I was fully ready I walked out of my room

"Hey mom" I said

"Tara you interrupted me and your sister." She spoke harshly.

"Sorry mom. I'm hanging with my friends" I said

"K" was the only response I got back. I walked down the fire escape with Molly by my side, meeting Beverly half way. We rode to bills house and saw him with a few of the losers in the garage. Bill explainded that he needed to show us something and if we could help set up. I went on my tippy toes as I attempted to reach the top of the window.

"Fucking short ass" Richie laughed Molly barked at the boy. She was a smart girl.

"I'm fucking 4'10 dipshit I'm going to grow" I said rolling my eyes.

"Here" Stanley said as he stood behind me and helped me pin the curtain to the window. He was so close to me I could feel his breathe on my neck. Once all the losers where here, we sat down and let bill explain.

"Look, it's where g-g-g-gorgie disappeared. There's the iron works, and the black s-s-s-spot. Everywhere it happens i-I-it's all connected b-b-by the sewers. And they all m-m-m-meet up at the" bill spoke

"The well house." Ben said we all went quiet, starring at the map. 

"It's the house on Neibolt street." Stan spoke

"It's nasty there" I muttered

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie said
Eddie took a puff of his inhaler.

"I hate that place. I always feel like something is watching me." Bev spoke 

"It's to gross who could even survive there" I said. Eddie started shaking worse than before. Eddie stood up

"Can we stop talking about this. I-I can barely breathe. It's summer. We are kids. I can barale breathe. I am about to have a fucking asma attack! I can't do this!" Eddie said riping the map of the wall.

"What the hell?! P-p-put the m-map back u-up." Bill said

"Nu-uh" Eddie spoke his head. The projector then started flipping on and off. Eddie walked back to us. The projector started showing memory photos of Bill, Georgie, there mom, and there dad. We all watched as the projected flipped old family memories. Till it landed on one. It was the Denbrough family. There moms hair was in her face. The photo zoomed in on Georgie. The photo got closer and closer.

"The hell?" I whispered. It then went to Mrs.Denbrough. Her hair started moving and it revealed a creepy ass clown. We all stood up scared. I walked backwards to be in between Mike and Richie.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Richie screamed

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW!!" Eddie replied. Richie helped Eddie with his inhaler. (REDDIE🤞🏾)

"Turn it off." Beverly said "TURN IT OFF!" Beverly yelled having more fear in our voices. Mike kicked the projector and it turned off. I grabbed a hold of Molly as I felt sick.

"Bitchhhh" I whispered. IT then showed up on the screen. Getting closer and closer. "Stanley move!" I shouted them it went black agin and the clown was 3D. Stan finally got the adrenaline to run. The boys fell on each other. Mike pushed me behind him protecting me. I ended up triping over a wire and Beverly was trapped In a corner.

"Fuck" I yelled. I was praying that this thing would go away. Molly pushed me to my back and got me juice from my small bag. I saw The clown, IT was about to kill Beverly when ben and Mike open the garage. The clown was gone. We all could only see Beverly's scared face. She thanked ben and mike and hugged bill. I made it in line with the rest of the losers club.

"It saw us and it knows where we are!" Eddie said franticallyp.

"It always dose. So let's go." Bill said

"Go? Billy go where?" I asked

"Neibolt. That's where g-g-g-g-g-gorgie is." Bill spoke

"After that?!" Stanly said.

"Child no that's dumb we stay here and think this through" I said. 

"Yeah! it's summer we should be outside." Richie said

"If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-f-f-fucking time." Bill said and he got on his bike and rode off.

"Bill!" Beverly said as she got on her bike and left.

"I ain't going" I said with my hands up. Somehow We all got on our bikes and rode to Neibolt. This is some dumb shit.

❤️❤️❤️
Stara🤞🏾