Chapter 4: Quarry

Tara pov
I woke up to someone shaking me. "Kesha?" I asked.

"Yes it's me I'm going to the movie theater with Emmy" Kesha said. Emmy was Kesha's best friend. "Do you wanna come with us?" Kesha asked with a smile.

"I would but I'm hanging with Beverly and the losers" I said. "But thank you just the same" I smiled at her.

"Of course sista" she smiled and gave me a hug. She skipped out of my room. I sighed and got ready.

Outfit

After I got ready i grabbed mollys pink leash and I walked out the door

After I got ready i grabbed mollys pink leash and I walked out the door. I knocked on Beverly marshes door and the girl opened up. Her hair was cut short. There was a look in here eyes that told me not to ask.

"Ready?" She asked me. I nodded my head and we walked down the stairs we got on our bikes and rode off to the quarry.

"O-ok who's going fi-first?" Bill asked. Bev looked at me and gave me a smirk. I nodded my head. I tied Molly up.

"We will!" She spoke. We took off our cloths to only leave us in our bra and underwear. I was slightly embarrassed considering I was more developed then most girls my age.

"Damn Tara is thick" I heard Richie whisper is awe. Stanley shoved his shoulder. Beverly locked hands with me and we both ran and jumped of the ledge. Our bodies splashed the cold refreshing water. It felt like I flyed.

"Come on!" I  yelled to the boys at the top of the cliff. One by one they all jumped down. Beverly gets on Bills shoulders and Richie gets on Ben's and they start to play chicken.

"Ah, fuck! What was that?" Richie yelled.

"Something just touched my foot right here" he continued. Bill looks under water than resurfaces.

"It's a turtle." Bill spoke. I laughed at the dramatic boy. We got out and me and Bev sunbathed. I felt eyes on me. And as if on cue me and Beverly looked over to see the boys looking at us. They all turned to look away and acted like they were doing something else.

"We are not blind you pervs" I said to the boys. Richie started looking through Bens backpack.

"News flash Ben, schools out for summa!" Richie said in a news reporter voice.

"Oh that, that's not school stuff." Ben said.

"Who sent you this?" Richie asked pulling out a post card.

"No one, give it back." Ben said with his face red getting the card and puting it away.

"What's with the history project?" Richie asked

"Oh... Well, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so I just started spending time in the library." Ben said.

"You went to the library, On purpose?" Richie asked.

"Well that makes sense" I said rolling my eyes.

"What the fuck dose that mean?" Richie asked

"I means that you're an idiot" I said.

"Oh I wanna see." Beverly said getting up. I got up aswell and sat down next to Stanley to look at the thing. I felt his eyes on me.

"I thought you hated me" I whispered to him.

"I do, your an ass" he whispered back harshly.

"Then don't stare at me" I whispered using the same tone he did. His face turned red I smirked.

"I have more stuff back home, if you wanna see it." Ben said.

Eddie shook his head no. You could see the fear in his eyes. But despite Eddie's dismay we got on our cloths I grabbed Molly and rode to bens house.

❤️❤️❤️
Why is Stan looking at Tara?🤞🏾