Chapter two: Molly the puppy

Tara pov
I started riding my bike home till I heard a voice behind me.

"Tara wait up" Kesha my twin sister said. I slowed down still we were side by side. "Do you think mom is still at work?" She asked.

"Of course she is Kesha. She always works late" I sighed. We made it to our apartment. Kesha grabbed her key and opened up. We got greeted by my dog Molly. She is only two years old.

An this is Molly

"Hey Molly" Kesha said walking around my dog

"Hey Molly" Kesha said walking around my dog. I squatted down and pet her.

"You're a good girl" I said. The people let us keep Molly In the apartment because she is a service dog. She notifies me when I'm about to faint. I have Hypoglycemia. I had a ed called anorexia when I was nine till I was ten. Now I am 13 and much better but still suffer from fainting. I walk to the fridge and I grab two waffles and toasted them.

"Hey Tara I'm going to hang with Mikey! I will be back later!" She said. Mike Hanlon was Kesha's crush. She was obsessed with him. But she would never admit it to anyone but me.

"See ya later Kesh" I said then she walked out the fire escape. I ate my waffles and went to my room. Molly layed on my bed. "So Molly I saw Stan today and I felt something in my stomach. Every single time I see him I feel this twisting pain and I get nervous. Mabey because he hates me." I sighed. Molly turned her head to the side. "Oh who am I kidding I'm talking to a dog" I laughed. Molly quietly barked at me.

❤️❤️❤️
Molly is a baddie 🤞🏾