Chapter 7: Beverleys Bathroom

Tara pov
I woke up and looked at my clock, 10:01 am. I yawned and stretched. I jumped at the sudden knock on my door. "Come in"

"Yn I need help" Beverly whispered walking through my door.

"What happened are you ok?" I quickly asked.

"It would be better if I showed you. I already called the boys they should be here soon" her voice slightly cracked.

"Let me quickly get ready then we can go" I spoke.

Outfit

I got ready and me and Beverly went out the fire escape and sat on the steps waiting for the boys

We heard bickering and bikes slowing down. We ran down the steps to meet them.

"I have to show you something" Beverly said

"more than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie asked.

"Shut Up Richie! Just shut up!!" Eddie yelled.

"My dad would kill me if he saw I had boys in the apartment" she spoke.

"We can l-Lea-leave a look o-out. R-Ri-Richie stay h-here" bill spoke and we all started walking up.

"Wait what do I do if her dad comes back?!" Richie asked.

"Do what you always do, start talking" Stanly sassed the boy.

"It's a gift!" Richie yelled back.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I laughed as we all walked inside.

"Are you taking us to the bathroom? Because bathrooms have so many germs. And did you know that 95 percent of incidents happens in bathrooms?! I mean-" before Eddie could even finish his sentence bill opend the door to reveal the bloody bathroom. Blood was everywhere and the stench made it worse.

"What the hell happend?!" I said under my breath.

"You can see it?! My dad couldn't see it, I thought I was crazy."

"If your crazy we all are crazy" Ben said

"W-w-we can't leave I-it like t-this." Bill said.

"Fuck" I sighed.

"B-B-Beverly do you ha-have any cle-cleaning supplies?" Bill asked.

"Here it's in the kitchen follow me" she said. We walked to the kitchen and under the sink there was a brown cabinet that had buckets, gloves, sponges, bleach, and washcloths. We all walked in and got to cleaning.

"Gross" I muttered. I started on the wall that the bathtub was connected to, Stanley was helping me, ben started on the sink Bill and Beverly started on the floor and Eddie with two glows on both hands cleaning the toilet. Stanley was making sure his window streaks were perfect. Stanley walked away to grab something.

Stanley's pov
"So you and Tara keep looking at each other that's a good sign!" Eddie said.

"I'm just being nice Eddie" I said

"So you don't like Tara?" He asked

"What pft no I'm just being nice she needs friends even if she is an ass" I lied.

"Wow still the same asshole you were before" I heard a sarcastic voice behind me. Shit. "You know I can't belive I thought that we could be friends agin" she said harshly.

"Wait Tara I-" I started

"No" she said side eyeing me and walking away.

"Shit" I muttered.

Tara pov

"You know I love being your personal doormat, really!" Richie said.

"Shut up Richie!" Eddie said

"yea shut up Richie!" Stan agreed to wich I side eyes him.

"Oh yeah trash the trash mouth I get it! But hey I wasn't the one imaging scrubbing the bathroom floor pretending like it was all eddies mom's vagina on Halloween!" Richie said causing Molly to bark

"That's fucking discussing." eddie said annoyed

"Where you droped on the head when you were a baby?" I asked Richie.

"S-S-She wasn't imaging  it. I saw so-somthing t-t-to." bill said

"You saw blood?" stanly questioned

  "No, I saw G-G-Gorgie but there was this—." bill said

"Clown... yeah I saw em to. I keep seeing a lepor. It is like a walking disease." eddie said the rest of us nodded our heads in agreement, well all except Richie.

"Can only virgins see this shit?! Is that why I ain't seeing this shit?!" Richie asked.

"Why are you like this" I spoke. We heard noises and We saw Belches blue rusted car.

"We should get out of here" Eddie said.

"That is Mikes bike!" I said remembering the friendly boy.

"Yeah the homeschool freak" Richie stated.

"That's bright coming from you." I sighed

"We have to help him" Beverly spoke.

"Do we?" Richie asked

"yes!" She spoke and ran. I ran right after her and the boys followed.

❤️❤️❤️
This sucks cause I'm tired but whatever Nesus loves you🤞🏾