Chapter 6: Lyssophobia

Outfit (pajamas)

Tara povI was about to go to sleep when I heard a noise

Tara pov
I was about to go to sleep when I heard a noise. I turned on my lamp and standing by my closet door was a tall clown. IT was about 6'5 so compared to my 4'10 ass I looked like a mice.

"Hiya cuckoo Tara" The clown spoke. Molly growled.

"Ew why you look like that" I said with a discussed look. The clown started crying.

"I always get made fun of for how I look, I thought you would understand because you go through the same" IT cried

"Why are you in my room?" I asked.

"Becauseeee you are going crazy! Cuckoo Tara is going insane" IT laughed.

"Go away" I said getting up, I grabbed Molly as I reached my door.

"But the fun's just beginning! I will get you!" the clown smirked. I ran out my bedroom door and out my apartment. I ran as fast as I could. My heart was racing. Fear filled my eyes. I did not know where I was going but I knew one thing, I had to get as far away as I can from IT. My body collapsed on the side walk. Molly was nudging me and barking.

"Tara?!" I heard a voice yelp. "T, are you ok?" A boy asked.

"Stan! There was-This-There-This- oh Never mind" I sighed. I sounded crazy, oh no.

"Here, come with me" Stanley spoke softly. He helped me up and got Molly. We quietly snuck in his room. I took in my surroundings. I have not been in his room in a while.

"It looks a little different then I remember" I slightly laughed.

"Are you ok?" He asked me

"Yeah I'm fine!" I said smiling "probably a bad dream" I said almost trying to convince myself.

"Do you need juice?" Stan asked me

"Uhm Yeah probably" I said

"I will be right back" he said walking out of his room. Molly was laying on me while I was petting her head. Stanley came back in the room

"Here Tara" he said passing me a glass of juice. I drank the juice as Stanley sat next to me.

"Do you just want to stay here for the night? If not I can walk you home" he smiled at me.

"Oh I don't want to cause any trouble I can walk back on my own Stanley I'll be fine. But thanks" I said.

"It's no trouble I would be happy to walk you home" he said. I sighed.

"Alright" I spoke. He took the empty glass and set it down then we walked down the stairs and out the front door. We walked home and Molly was rubbing against Stan. "Geuss she likes you" I laughed. We finnaly reached my apartment.

"If you need anything call me, k?" He spoke.

"Yeah" I smiled. He kissed my cheek and walked away leaving my face hot.

❤️❤️❤️
Stara>>>🤞🏾