Chapter 11: need to know that you're mine

Summary:

Tony and Hari talk a bit more about their past, and Tony gets a letter.

Chapter title:
Now or Never - Halsey

Notes:

Timeline:
[x] (2012) The Avengers
[x] (2013) Iron Man 3
[x] (2013) We are here
[ ] (2013) Thor: The Dark World
[ ] (2014) Captain America: The Winter Soldier; Guardians of the Galaxy; Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2
[ ] (2015) Avengers: Age of Ultron; Ant-Man
[ ] (2016) Captain America: Civil War; Spider-Man: Homecoming
[ ] (2017) Doctor Strange; Black Panther; Thor: Ragnarok
[ ] (2018) Avengers: Infinity War

Tony Stark is a giver. If his notable charity donations were not proof enough, the lavish gifts he buys people should be. Even if Pepper didn't like that giant stuffed bunny, that thing was still ridiculously expensive. Despite not knowing them long, Tony even gifted his fellow Avengers with their own floors in his tower, regardless of whether or not they're actually using them. It's how Tony likes to show his affections towards people he likes.

And, of course, he is an exceptionally talented, giving lover.

"I can't," Hari moans, tosses her head from side to side.

Tony gives another hard suck to her clit, doesn't bother to remove his fingers as he lifts his head. "One more," he whispers, crooks his fingers just so. "I'm not asking for much. Just come for me one more time."

He expertly maneuvers his fingers until she's nothing more than a quivering mess, her thighs shaking in exertion, clenching tightly around his fingers as she comes.

Tony pulls them out of her. He could probably cut glass with how hard his cock is, but he ignores it in favor of lowering his head between her legs again. His tongue laps at her slick folds, delves into her heat, groans at the taste of her in his mouth. Nothing compares, really; not the sweetest honey, the richest chocolate, the most decadent candy.

He could do this for the rest of his life and never tire of it.

Sex is one of the many things that Tony excels at, and he takes great pride in making people come undone, unravelling them until they're nothing more than moaning, trembling messes. With Hari, the sex is a little different. He more than enjoys it (fuck, how he craves her) and he can think of several different ways he can bring her to that edge, that brink of pleasure where madness lingers and threatens to consume her.

Until now they've had wild sex, hard and fast and rough. And he's not complaining because, fuck, it's been so satisfying. He's had a lot of partners, men and women alike, and the sex is typically quick and dirty.

But Hari also brings out this primal, masculine part of him that wants to utterly dominate her, take control and play her body until it sings the tune he wants to hear. He can't slap his name all over her, but he can make sure she'll never forget him. She'll never forget his touch, how much her body now craves him. She'll never not remember him making her toes curl, with his mouth or his fingers or his cock.

He's going to own her as much as she already does him.

When he finally pulls away from her, his neatly trimmed goatee positively dripping, she's sucking in deep breaths, flushed and dazed and nearly delirious with pleasure.

She's so fucking beautiful like this.

Hari lets out a yelp when he grasps her thighs and effortlessly pulls her towards him. "You're going to kill me," she says breathlessly when he gently enters her.

"Do you want to stop?" he asks, pauses because consent is sexy.

She wraps her legs around his waist, runs her hands over his hard abdominals. "There are worse ways to go." She's got that naughty grin that he fucking loves.