CHAPTER 16

The next morning, Maya and I got ready and went down to the canteen where we would meet the boys.

And we approached there, we saw Annie, Sexa, Acid and Mummy there. Derek still left to come.

We walked up to them to see the four boys sitting.

"Hey guys" Maya smiled.

They smiled back. I smiled at them too and sat down beside Mummy as Maya sat down beside Acid.

"Mummy, show me your hand." I said.

He pouted and lifted his hands. My jaw dropped at the sight of it. The finger which was ok yesterday was now like a snake's egg. Full round and red.

The boys looked at it and started to laugh hard. I pressed my lips to stop too and warned them when mummy looked down with a pout.

"Guys stop it." I warned.

"Exactly." We heard a voice, looking up we found Derek in his black jacket and jeans standing at the front.

My gaze immediately fall down in his lips where his lips was ok, not healed completely but ok but I was not so concerned about it. I was thinking something else.

But my thoughts were broken when je spoke again. "He has a carrom match today in evening. Have any of you thought if it?" Derek asked in anger.

Even in anger he looks so hot.

I frowned to myself and shook my head.

Everyone was silent when Mummy stood up infront of Derek.

"Derek, it's not just a pain. It's my chance to win atleast and I'll do it. Even if I feel any pain I'll give the pain to others." Mummy said proudly lifting his finger.

We all looked up at them with our mouth a gap. "I think he has hit his head too." Sexa said.

I coughed out a laugh and hit sexa's leg underneath the table.

"Good to hear it Mummy. Do one thing, for now rest okay? We'll see you in evening." Derek patted his shoulder.

Mummy nodded and walked out of the canteen, his chest puffed out.

"I hope we win for his confidence." Derek said sitting down beside me.

"He'll try Derek. He has hit his finger we'll see." Annie said in comfort.

Derek smiled with a nod.

"Acha, I'll be back ha?" Sexa smiled and rushed out immediately.

"What happened to him?" Annie asked.

"Ladki." Acid shaked his head. "Oye mere liye ruk!"

"Gone." Derek chuckled.

"Uh... we'll be back in a minute." Annie said, grabbing Maya's hand.

I looked at Maya with a glare but she just smiled and walked out of the canteen.

I started to shake my leg as we sat alone, silently there.

"Don't." Derek's hand grabbed my thigh which was shaking.

My eyes widened looking at his veiny hand on my thigh.

"It's bad habit." He said.

I nodded merely, ignoring the heat in me and waiting for him to remove his hand but he didn't.

I looked up at him only to find him already looking at me. I blinked.

He cleared his throat, his hand moving away.