reflection

a/n

WOWW we reached the end!! what an incredible journey this has been. i greatly owe the completion of this fanfic to all those who have supported me along the way, leaving comments and voting on my chapters. you all gave me the motivation i needed to keep on going. motivation is incredibly important for authors, so really, truly, thank you!

this fanfic was a joy to write. i especially loved how it ended, though i'm not completely satisfied with the epilogue, i loved how i went with the story and i am just in love with it. newt and thomas are two characters that i honestly only recently discovered, as of oct. 2023, but i quickly fell in love with them and their connection with each other. i'm glad to have been able to bring them justice by giving them one of the many rightful stories they should have had.

i try to bring emotion and feeling to characters, and i do truly believe that i was able to accomplish that in this fanfic (not to be cocky hahaha). i wrote my dialogue the way i did, with em-dashes and stuttering and dot-dot-dots because i think that by doing that, it feels real. it feels like a script. hey, maybe i should pursue script writing.

but anyway, as for future fanfics, i have an idea in mind for a newtmas fic! i'm actually quite psyched about it - so, stay tuned, because it might just be the next fanfic i write.

update: the newtmas fic in question has been published! go read right now, it's called "between two worlds"

again, thank you to everyone for your constant support. it means the world to me.

and thank you to newt and thomas, who have touched all of our hearts. you deserved your love story, and from myself and all of the incredible writers on this platform, we give it to you.