Catching Up

After Yuna said goodbye to Asta and her foster family in Hage Village, she stepped through the huge portal. Once she emerged from the other side of the portal, she was greeted by a familiar sight to her relief. She was back in her bedroom. Everything was the way she remembered it. Her bed still had the same bed spread she had when she was a child. And the toys she and Izuku played with were placed neatly on top of the bookshelf that held the same old books from her childhood. It was safe to say her family still lived here. Just then, she heard the familiar voices of her parents as well as an unfamiliar young female voice in the living room. She ran to where the voices were coming from.

"Mom! Dad!" Yuna said as she hugged both her parents who were extremely surprised and happy to see her.

"Oh Yuna! You're finally home!" Yuna's mother, Aya, said as tears began to roll down her cheeks from her eyes.

"We thought we'd never see you again." Yuna's father, Makoto, said as he returned the embrace.

"My my have you grown!" Aya said as she looked her daughter up and down.

"Mom, Dad, who's that?" The girl Yuna heard earlier asked. She had blonde hair like Aya and purple eyes like Makoto. Yuna had Makoto's dark brown hair and Aya's teal eyes.

"Manami, this is your older sister that disappeared eleven years ago because of her quirk." Makoto explained to the girl who must have been Yuna's younger sister.

"Manami is eleven years old, slightly less than five years younger than you. Her birthday is February 12." Aya told Yuna who turned to her younger sister.

"I have a younger sister... I've always wanted a little sister!" Yuna said as she went up to her sister and hugged her.

"And I've always wanted to meet my big sister. Mom and Dad always talked about you and how much they missed you. Made me curious about you and want to get to know you if you ever came back." Manami said as she and Yuna parted. Suddenly, Yuna's stomach growled since she hadn't eaten dinner yet.

"Looks like you're hungry. We already ate dinner, but there's leftovers in the fridge. You can go ahead and help yourself." Makoto told Yuna.

"Thanks Dad." Yuna said as she went into the kitchen to the fridge to grab some leftovers and warmed them up in the microwave. She sat down at the dining table and her family joined her. As she ate, she told them all about what happened to her while she was away from home. Her family listened intently to the stories of her adventures. Her mother, father, and sister took turns catching her up on what had been going on since she left. They even updated her on Izuku and his mother and how they had been doing. Apparently, Manami was pretty good friends with Izuku now. She's the one that updated Yuna the most on Izuku.

"Wow, I didn't know Izuku was such a late bloomer in getting his quirk. I'm glad he managed to get into U.A. High though." Yuna said after hearing about Izuku.

"Now that you're back, we should get you enrolled in high school and get you a cellphone." Aya said as Yuna just nodded in agreement as she finished the last bite of food on her plate. She got up and quickly did her dishes before sitting back down at the dining room table.

"Oh, do you have the Midoriya's number? I'd like to talk to Izuku." Yuna said as Manami left the table for a second. She came back and handed Yuna her cellphone.

"Here, I have Izuku's cellphone number. You can call him now if you want. I'm not using my phone at the moment." Manami said as Yuna thanked her and left the table to go to her room. Yuna had never used a cellphone before but fortunately, Manami had already pulled up Izuku's number so she didn't have to go through her phone to find it. Yuna tapped the green call icon on the screen and put the phone to her ear. It rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Hey Manami. What's up?" Izuku said over the phone. His voice was so much different from when she last saw him when they were little kids. She was four years old and he was three when they last saw each other and now they were both fifteen.

"Hey Izuku, it's Yuna. Remember me?" Yuna said as a long silence followed.

"Yuna... Is it really you?!" Izuku said in disbelief. Yuna chuckled at his reaction.

"Yeah. It really is me. Surprise!" Yuna said as another silence followed. It wasn't as long as the first one though.

"Oh my God! Yuna! I haven't seen you in eleven years! I thought I'd never see you again." Izuku said, starting to tear up.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I wasn't planning on being away from home for so long." Yuna chuckled.

"So where have you been all this time?" Izuku asked as Yuna began to tell him everything that happened to her while she was away. She told him about Earth-land, Hage Village, her experiences there, and about Natsu Dragneel and Asta. Izuku listened until she finished her story.

"So what's been going on with you?" Yuna asked Izuku as he began to tell her everything that she missed. He told her about his diagnosis of being quirkless, about his bullying in elementary and middle school and how those things never stopped him from aiming to become a pro hero. He told her about meeting All Might and how he was chosen by him to inherit his quirk One For All and all the vigorous training he had to go through to get it. He told her about the U.A. Entrance Exam and how he barely got in. He told her about everything that had happened at U.A. since he got there, including the Quirk Assessment Test, Battle Training, and the U.S.J. Incident. He also mentioned that the U.A. Sports Festival was coming up in about two weeks.

"Wow, I really missed a lot since I left. My sister told me you were a late bloomer in getting your quirk. She didn't say you were quirkless." Yuna said as Izuku chuckled over the phone.

"Well I guess that was my fault. I was too embarrassed to tell her that I was quirkless, so I just told them I was a late bloomer. You're the only one that knows the truth." Izuku said, revealing his secret.

"I feel honored." Yuna said as Izuku chuckled.

"We need to hang out tomorrow or something. I've missed you. How does after school sound?" Izuku said as Yuna got really excited.

"Yeah, sounds great. I'm not enrolled in a high school yet since I just got back home today. So my schedule is pretty free." Yuna said.

"Okay, then it's settled! We'll meet up when I get home from school tomorrow. I can't wait to see you again Yuna!" Izuku said, sounding excited.

"I can't wait to see you either Izuku. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow." Yuna said, barely able to contain herself.

"Alright, goodnight Yuna. Sweet dreams." Izuku said as he hung up the phone. Yuna practically squealed with happiness after she got off the phone. She then left her room and gave her sister her phone back.

"Did you get ahold of him?" Manami asked her older sister. Yuna nodded her head.

"Yes I did. Thank you for letting me use your phone Manami." Yuna said as Manami smiled.

"You're welcome Yuna. Mom and Dad said they'd give you the money for a new cellphone tomorrow." Manami said as Yuna nodded and headed back to her room to go to bed for the night. She couldn't wait to see Izuku tomorrow for the first time in eleven years.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Thanks for reading chapter 11 of "Hero, Dragon, and Demon" my Izuku Midoriya, Natsu Dragneel, Asta Staria X OC crossover fan fiction. Yuna finally made it home. And tomorrow she's going to see Izuku who she hasn't seen since she first activated her quirk eleven years ago.