Post Sports Festival

Yuna, Natsu, Zoey, Izuku, and Uraraka were walking to the train station together. They were talking about the U.A. Sports Festival.

"You were amazing in the sports festival Sakai. I can't believe you won." Uraraka said as Yuna chuckled.

"My win is mostly due to Natsu Dragneel and Zoey here. I couldn't have done it without them." Yuna said gesturing towards Natsu and Zoey.

"I see. Anyways, it's really nice to meet you Natsu, Zoey. I'm Ochaco Uraraka. I'm in Deku's class and I'm also friends with Sakai. Sakai has told me a bit about you guys." Uraraka introduced herself as Natsu raised an eyebrow.

"Deku?" Natsu said in a confused tone.

"Oh that's just a nickname some people call me." Izuku explained.

"Ah, I see." Natsu said as the five of them reached the train station. Natsu's face filled with dread as he realized they were going to get on a train. They looked different from the ones in Earth-land, but he still recognized what it was.

"Wait, urp- you have to take a train home?!" Natsu said, getting sick from the thought. Izuku and Uraraka looked at him funny.

"Yes, Sorry about that Natsu. I know you get really bad motion sickness on trains. But U.A. High is too far away to walk home from." Yuna said as Natsu held his stomach.

"That sucks. Is it just trains you get sick on?" Uraraka asked as Natsu shook his head.

"Nope... it's all forms of transportation." Natsu squeaked out as they waited for their trains. They said goodbye to Uraraka as their trains arrived. Natsu reluctantly got onto the train with Yuna, Zoey, and Izuku. On the train ride home, Natsu noticed Yuna wasn't getting motion sick. The more he thought about it, he realized she never got motion sickness back when she was in Earth-land. Once they got off the train and Natsu was feeling better, he asked her why she didn't get sick.

"Hey Yuna, how come you don't get motion sick on the train? I mean you're a dragon slayer like me." Natsu asked as Yuna thought for a moment.

"Huh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I never had motion sickness before I ended up in your universe." Yuna said, answering Natsu's question as best she could. On the way home, they stopped at the Tatooin Shopping District to get Natsu a new shirt because Bakugo destroyed it during the tournament match of the sports festival. He picked out a light orange collared shirt with white borders on the collar and sleeve ends and Yuna bought it for him. On the way out of the clothing store, she spotted a teal scrunchy she really liked. The store clerk approached them.

"They're buy one get one free today only." The store clerk said as he grabbed two of the scrunchies Yuna was looking at and dangled them from his fingers.

"We'll take them." Izuku said as he pulled out his wallet and paid for them. As they left the store, Yuna tied her hair in twin tails with the new scrunchies Izuku just bought her and Natsu put his new shirt on and tied his scarf and wore it like a sash.

"Thank you for buying this shirt for me. I really needed it." Natsu thanked Yuna as he wrapped his arm around her and nuzzled his nose in her hair, giving her a kiss on top of her head.

"You're welcome Natsu." Yuna said leaning against him. Izuku got jealous of Natsu being all touchy with Yuna and leaned in and kissed the side of her head.

"And thank you Izuku for buying me these scrunchies. I love them." Yuna said as she wrapped her arm around Izuku's waist and pulled him in closer to her. He blushed as she did so.

"So Natsu, how do you feel about Yuna?" Izuku said as Natsu looked at him like he asked a stupid question.

"I love her of course. I have since we were kids. I never mustered up the courage to tell her how I felt before she left. It was something I regretted ever since. When Yuna introduced you to me as her boyfriend, I was heartbroken. But I still had to confess to her even if it was too late. When I did, she kissed me and told me everything. She told me that you would allow her to date more than one guy. And while I don't really want to share her with others, I'd rather do that than lose her to someone else." Natsu said as Izuku sighed.