Reunion

It was around 6:00 AM on April 17th when Yuna woke up. The sun wasn't even up yet and wouldn't be for about another hour. Being with Asta all those years really turned her into an early bird. Yuna reached over to the nightstand to the left of her bed and grabbed her grimoire. As she picked up her grimoire, she glanced at the teal Fairy Tail guild mark on her left hand. She already missed Asta... and Natsu. Whenever she thought of those boys' smiles and the time she spent with them, she got a wave a nostalgia and a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

"Wait do I really like both Asta and Natsu like that? I mean, they're both really cute and handsome, have lovable personalities and we got along really well... Oh God, I have a crush on two guys!" Yuna thought out loud.

"Speaking of cute and handsome guys, I wonder what Izuku looks like now. He was a really cute little kid. Well I guess I'll find out later today." Yuna said to herself as she left her bedroom and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Yuna's mother, father, and sister were just coming into the kitchen as well.

"Good morning Yuna." Aya said to her eldest daughter.

"Morning Mom." Yuna said back to Aya. Makoto, Yuna's father, approached her and handed her his credit card.

"Yuna, you're gonna need clothes and a cellphone. You can borrow my credit card and buy what you need today, but don't go overboard and keep the receipts." Makoto said, handing Yuna his credit card which she put in her pocket.

"Thanks Dad. Izuku and I are hanging out after he gets back from school. Maybe I can do it then. Hey Manami, can I use your phone for a sec? It won't take long." Yuna said as Manami nodded and handed over her cellphone. Yuna thanked her younger sister and quickly went to her room and scanned through Manami's contacts to find Izuku's number. When she found it, she called it. It rang a few times before Izuku picked up.

"Hello?" Izuku said through the phone.

"Hey Izuku. It's Yuna again. I didn't wake you up, did I?" Yuna asked as Izuku chuckled.

"Oh, no you didn't wake me up. I'm an early bird. What's up?" Izuku said.

"What do you think about going shopping? I need some clothes and a cellphone. My Dad lent me his credit card for today." Yuna asked Izuku. He answered right away which surprised her.

"Sure, I'll go shopping with you." Izuku said immediately without skipping a beat.

"Are you sure? I mean I could get it out of the way while you're at school so we can do something fun when you get back." Yuna said to double check.

"Yeah I'm sure. I don't mind at all." Izuku said as Yuna smiled.

'He's so sweet and considerate. What a gentleman.' Yuna thought to herself.

"Okay then! I'll see you when you get back from school then. Bye Izuku." Yuna said.

"Alright. I'll see you later Yuna. Bye." Izuku said through the phone as he hung up. Yuna let out a little squeal of happiness, super excited to see Izuku again for the first time in eleven years. She returned to the kitchen to give her sister her phone back.

"Thanks for letting me use your phone again." Yuna thanked Manami.

"You're welcome Yuna. Well I've got to head out to go to school now. I'll see you later." Manami said as she grabbed her school bag and walked out the door. Aya approached Yuna after Manami left the apartment.

"Yuna, you should start looking for high schools to enroll in." Aya said to Yuna.

"I want to go to U.A. High School where Izuku goes." Yuna said as Aya gave her a look of surprise.