Chapter Fourteen

Noah Everret

Last night with Branson was amazing. Amazing doesn't even express how it felt. I was able to let my wolf through, which was much needed. My wolf likes to take charge, and he doesnt want someone to just submit I guess.

He likes the challenge Branson offers. He likes everything Bran offers though. I think I do too. After my mate gets out of school, we're going for a walk. We talked about last night right away, which is new for us. He was okay with everything, and he said it was good for him too.

Although seeing him cum with my cock down his throat made me want to see it again. And again. But I didn't want it to be too much for the first time.

Next time though, I'm going to see how far I can push him. Within his boundaries of course.

Anyways, I have some pack business to deal with. Our ceremony is soon, for me to take on my alpha rule and Bran his, luna role? Not sure how that's going to go though. I've been working through some pack trading with my dad, going through the paperwork and talking to the pack we're trading things with.

It's boring as hell, but it's easy work. And it needs to be done. I haven't really gotten to see our talk, but that's going to change real soon. Especially with her taking on her beta role soon.

I'm not avoiding her, but I'm giving her space like she asked. Dad and I spend about two hours working on boring shit. He has been taking me through the ropes for a while now. I was 12.

I've always been smart, and ahead of my time so I was able to start early. Mom says I have an old soul.

I worked with dad for a while, helped mom with the twins and now I'm sitting outside Bran's school waiting for that dumb bell to ring.

It should be any second now, since I've been sitting here for an hour. I was a bit early.

The bell finally rings, and it takes a while until I see his dark curls. But he comes out, looking hot as fuck. He's wearing a tighter shirt, with loose sweats. He has a gorgeous smile on his face, as he talks to some of his friends.

My jealousy has calmed sense the marking, he's talking with that boy and i don't feel any ounce of jealousy. Well a tad, because I want to spend time with him. But it's not as good as before.

I wait him out though, like a good healthy mate should. He makes his way to my truck, with that big grin on his beautiful face.

He pulls open the door, sliding in. Leaning over, I give him a quick kiss. Because how can I not??

"Hey" he lets out a breath.

"Hey" a smile tugs at my lips. I've been smiling a lot more lately because of him. Putting my truck in reverse, I backed out of the parking spot. Then I start the drive to a trail we're checking out.

"How was your day?" Bran asks, making another small smile appear.

"It was okay, boring. A lot of pack business today. What about you? How was your day?"

"It was good. Well, okay. It's boring and I'm just ready to be out of there, yano?"

Laughing, I nod my head. "Yeah, high school sucked '' High school as a werewolf is hard, especially when you go to a school that's half human and you have to downplay yourself. Going to school is frustrating because it has nothing to do with our lifestyle. We need the common things school teaches you, yes. But we aren't going to make an actual career out of anything from them.

It's more so a formality than anything. I wish we could open a school for werewolves, and cater it to our lifestyles.

"It just feels pointless, I can't make friends with the humans anyways. So it's like we have to be outcasts" he shrugs. "Just sucks, I guess. Wish it was different"