Chapter Twenty

Noah Everette

It's been hectic all week, and today is even more. It's the day of the ceremony, and everyone is doing their part in getting things ready.

Bran has been glued to my side, staying close incase i have another panic attack. But talking to him made me feel better. It made it so I could voice my feelings and he validated them. Which made things even better.

I'm currently helping move tables and chairs out into the back yard, for the ceremony. There's a big feast after, so we have a lot to set up. Branson is helping me carry a table. Once we set it where we were directed, mom comes out of nowhere.

"Hello boys" she smiles, her short blonde hair pulled into a messy bun. "You boys need to start to get ready. Ceremony is in 2 hours. Go go go" she pushes us away, and Bran and I look at each other.

"Two hours to get ready?" he whispers, as we make our way to his house.

"She takes two, that's why" I tell him, as we cross the road to his house. He shakes his head, and we make our way inside his house.

It's just as chaotic as the pack house was. Zeke is rushing around, Xan is yelling to his parents asking where things are. Layla comes down, in a robe and soaking wet hair.

"Pops the showers clogged again" she huffs, using a towel to dry her hair. "Hey, are you guys showering here?" her brows crease.

"Yeah, it is my house too" Bran murmurs, and Layla huffs.

"I need to be in the bathroom to get ready, so you need to be quick. No funny business" she turns on her heel walking up the stairs.

Uncle P comes over, clapping me on the shoulder. "Hey kid, are you excited?" he asks.

"Yeah, kind of" I decided to be honest.

"Yeah, your dad was too. Don't worry too much, it'll be great." that's all he says, before he's heading upstairs to handle the shower.

Branson makes his way upstairs, so I follow him. Wanting a minute to be alone. Once we're in his room, and the door is shut, I'm shoving him into it. Attacking his lips with my own. His hands slide up my arms, and end around my neck as I move my body closer to his own.

We're pressed together, glued together. My tongue scrapes his lips, and he's opening up for me instantly. Our tongues dance, stroking each other in gentle touches.

His fingers tangled in my hair, tugging it at the root. My lips leave his, traveling down to his jaw, his neck as my hands roam his chest. Moving them down, they freeze when he speaks.

"I want to mate," he mumbles, causing me to pull away. "Not right now- after the ceremony. I want to. I'm ready" he declares. "If you are" his dark eyes flick between mine, and I swear the breath in my chest catches.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, i've been thinking about it lately"

"I want to" moving down, gripping the backs of his thighs I hoist him up my body. Branson is a bigger guy, close to my own build. But he's still pretty fucking light. He gasps, wrapping his legs around my body as he clings to me.

"I said after the ceremony" he shrieks when I toss him on the bed, making a chuckle pull from my chest.

"I know, I'm just pregaming. '' I murmured, climbing on top of him, and between his legs.

The ceremony started an hour ago, and it's just now wrapping up. We got appointed, and now I am officially Alpha of The Blue Moon pack, which feels so surreal.