chapter 40

(next day, the sun rays peaked through the open curtains falling on both taehyung and jungkook's face, taehyung stirred awake from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked towards Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and ran his fingers through jungkook's long hair, staring at jungkook's face with fondness in his eyes)

Never knew boys can be prettier than girls, ghosh he's so cute

(Taehyung thought as he caressed jungkookie's hair for sometimes and then got up and went to take a bath, after taking a bath he came out of the washroom wearing only black jeans, his upper body was naked, water dripping down his black hair making him look so ethereal.

Taehyung: Jungkook wake up boy, go and- ahh (taehyung said walking towards the bed but tripped on his own feet falling on the top of Jungkook, Jungkook flinched opening his eyes just to see taehyung's face so close to his, Jungkook felt billions of butterflies dancing in his stomach, heat rushed through his cheeks making them red. their eyes locked in each other's as they stared at each other without blinking, a drop of cold water trickled from taehyung's wet hair falling on jungkook's soft cheek)

(They both got lost in each other's eyes, Jungkook got goosebumps all over his body when he felt taehyung's hot breath on his lips, unknowingly jungkook's hand moved to taehyung's wet hair, his hand trailed from taehyung's hair, to those almond eyes, and then to his lips and at last it stopped on taehyung's collar bone, he wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck, they both stared at each other)

(Taehyung stared at jungkook's rosy lips, he gulped hard feeling something in his heart. He wanted to taste those lips so bad, he caressed jungkookie's cheek and his inner voice told him to lean forward to connect his lips with jungkook's, Jungkook closed his eyes when he felt taehyung coming so close to him.

He doesn't know why but he was desperately waiting for taehyung to connect his lips with his, as Jungkook closed his eyes he felt taehyung so close to him, his heart started to beat faster, Jungkook felt two pair of lips getting attached to his but–

A ringtone of phone call brought both of them back to earth

They both widened their eyes realizing the closeness between them, taehyung immediately jumped off the bed and Jungkook immediately got up from bed)

Taehyung: i-i'll pick the call

Jk: i-i need to take a shower (they both said in unison, Jungkook ran into the washroom and closed the door, he leaned on the door slipping on the floor, he hugged his knees close to his chest. He could feel his heart beating so fast, he placed his hand on his heart)

Jk: s-stop beating so fast (he muttered closing his eyes, he recalled the moment when taehyung was on the top of him, taehyung's naked upper body, well built chest, his biceps flashed in front of his eyes damn he was so hot, Jungkook thought)

he remembered how their faces were only inches away... He recalled taehyung's hot breath hitting his lips and then..... taehyung leaning closer for a kiss

(Jungkook immediately opened his eyes, he felt his cheeks hot, he caressed his lips where he felt taehyung's hot breath earlier, he gulped hard, heart still beating crazily, he was feeling something he never felt in the past 19 years...what is this feeling?

(Jungkook questioned still sitting on the floor)

Why did i let him be close to me? Why did i close my eyes when he leaned for a kiss? Why didn't i push him? Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am i feeling weird..why did i want him to kiss me?

(Millions of questions ran through jungkook's mind but all of them remained unanswered, he shrugged his shoulders not knowing what to do)

Why the hell he looked so handsome...wait...what? No he's not handsome....o-or he is..ugh i want to die