Chapter 8: Personal Doormat

William purposely took the longest route possible that his GPS came up with and drove as slow as he could without getting a traffic ticket.
Henry kept bombarding him with calls but he ignored them.
Once he arrived in the parking lot, he decided to stay in his car for a few minutes.
William busied himself with ImAllexx videos while waiting for his heat suppressants to kick in.
He didn't trust Henry not to try anything deviant, and made up his mind that he wasn't getting knotted up today.
Henry grew further annoyed and frustrated by seeing William's parked car on camera for the past 10 minutes.
William hid his pocketknife in the front of his boxers before reluctantly heading inside and immediately going to Henry's office.
"There you are Mr. Willy Afton, please shut the door behind you and have a seat" Henry scolded.
"Let me guess I'm in trouble eh?" William asked.
"Yes you are" Henry said, standing up from his chair and locking the door.
Shit! I'm stuck and fucked! William thought.
"I have an even better seat for you" Henry said, picking up William bridal style and setting him
down on the desk in front of his office chair.
"Henry what the fuck?" William groaned.
"Touch yourself my beautiful long lost British omega" Henry chuckled.
"Eww no! I'm not fucking touching myself for you!!" William shouted, crossing his legs closed.
"I won't fire you but-" Henry began.
"Whatever, I'll gladly cosplay a Mormon if it gets me housing, food, and somewhere to wash my ass" William huffed.
"No Willy, I'm not letting you go to Mormons. Not without telling them you're a gay man whose only ever kissed another boy in his youth" Henry said.
"But what if it "was a sin" and "just a phase??" William asked, gesturing air quotation marks.
Henry huffed, shook his head, easily pried William's thighs and legs apart, and held them open while making eye contact.
William couldn't kick anything besides the air and yanked on Henry's beard to make him let go, but instead Henry leaned in closer making deep soft moans.
William yanked off Henry's glasses and threw them across the office.
"You know I can still smell your scent Willy, and you only intensified my sense of smell by taking away my vision" Henry chuckled, leaning in to kiss William.
William bit down on Henry's nose, desperately trying to avoid his kiss.
"Owww FUCK!! I love a feisty omega who's not afraid to bite" Henry panted, biting on William's lower lip.
William felt Henry's tongue shove its way into his mouth and dominate his own.
He writhed around trying to back away while releasing muffled screams.
Henry pulled away and shoved his face into the crook of William's neck, biting and sucking until it left a mark.
"I still need to go back to work Henry, goddammit!!" William shouted.
"I know you have expired concealer with your belongings somewhere if my mark bothers you that much, have fun explaining that to the pure perfect Mormon angels of Utah!!" Henry chuckled.
"Seriously Henry, fuck you all over and all the way around!!" William growled.
"Threatening me with a great time I see" Henry chuckled.
"No no I'm not!!" William shouted.
"Before you cut me off, I was telling you that I'm promoting you" Henry said.
"I just got here like a month ago" William said.
"I've never seen someone so quick to decline a promotion" Henry chuckled.
"I'm not declining it, I'm just surprised, that's all" William said.
"Okay good, because from now on you'll be my personal secretary and assistant" Henry said.
"Mmm!!" William whined, wrinkling his nose and furrowing his brows.
"Have fun trying to get away from me now, we'll see a lot more of each other Willy" Henry chuckled.
"You're lucky I'm dirt fucking broke" William huffed.
"How's that good for anyone Willy? Especially yourself?" Henry asked.
"Because if it wasn't for that, I'd literally quit right now" William said.
"So instead of working with me like a mature adult, you'd rather just up and leave me in the dust..again" Henry said.
"At this point yes, maturity isn't worth it if it means putting up with you" William sighed.
"Geez Willy, you're really hurting my feelings here" Henry sighed.
"And you make me uncomfortable Henry, yes I'm gay but not for you!! I don't want to pair with you!!" William shouted.
"That's fine but you can't control nature if your heat suppressants wear off" Henry said.
"Am I free to go or did you make me your personal doormat already??" William groaned.
"You're free to go make me a coffee, don't take too long Willy" Henry chuckled.
William bolted up and ran out of Henry's office without hesitation as soon as his thighs were unpinned.