Chapter 10: Nasty British Attitude

"I can help whoever's next!!" The disgruntled pharmacy tech shouted.
"Hi, I'm picking up rut suppressants for Henry Emily" William said politely with a smile.
"Okay, date of birth?" The pharmacy tech asked.
"December 29th, 2001" William said.
He paid for Henry's rut suppressants and the old man's medication and items.
"The voucher is good for a week, we hope to see you soon!!" William cheered, handing him the voucher and leaving.
He sped back to Freddy's and immediately ran to Henry's office, shutting and locking the door.
"Sorry if I took too long, I had to de escalate a run in with a mean old man" William sighed, taking out the rut suppressants and ungagging Henry.
"Explain later, just get me a water bottle from the mini fridge" Henry sighed.
William followed instructions, put the pills in Henry's mouth, tilted his head back by tugging at his nape, and poured some of the water into his mouth.
Henry swallowed the pills and released a long loud sigh of relief.
"Thanks William, you're a lifesaver!!" Henry panted.
"No problem Henry, anything to make sure I don't have a litter of Emily kittens" William sighed.
"Hey we'd make great dads!!" Henry laughed.
"I never want to be a dad, the responsibility and stretch marks are permanent" William said.
"Yeah but the stretch marks would be from our precious kittens" Henry said.
"That doesn't make them any better" William sighed.
"If you hate them that much, I can give you a daily full body massage with olive oil" Henry said.
"No Henry, I don't want your hands all over me!! Especially when I'm literally naked and vulnerable for fuck sake!!" William shouted.
"C'mon I won't hurt you Willy, I've done plenty of research on mating and breeding aftercare" Henry said.
"I don't want to fucking shag you Henry, get that through your selfish head!!" William yelled.
"Selfish hmm? I don't think a selfish person would promote you after only a month and allow you to live in their 6 bedroom house" Henry said.
"It's selfish and conditional because your end goal is to breed and impregnate me even though I told you no countless times already!!" William shouted.
"I'm not letting you raise our kittens alone in a crappy apartment that doesn't even have a bedroom!!" Henry shouted back.
"Why would I even have a litter in my current financial situation?!" William shouted.
"Because I'm not a deadbeat emotionally unavailable piece of shit like other alpha's" Henry said.
"Alright then go shag an omega who actually wants to be bred by your fucking pathetic knot, and leave me the hell alone!!" William screamed.
"No Willy..I'm monogamous and I only want you" Henry sighed.
"I'm also monogamous, but guess what!! I don't fucking want you or your pathetic knot Henry!!" William shouted.
"Be grateful we're both on suppressants right now!!" Henry grunted.
"I'm very grateful for that actually" William said.
"Good, because otherwise I would've stripped you naked and fucked that nasty British attitude out of you by now" Henry said.
"Bold of you to assume that I don't have nasty British attitude when I moan, shake, writhe, cum, and cry out in pleasure and pain" William scoffed.
"Fuck that's hot Willy, you just further fed my imagination for tonight" Henry chuckled.
"Eww what noo!!" William wretched.
"Oh yes, I fantasize about breeding you, restraining you, marking you, overstimulating you, and most of all dominating you" Henry cackled.
"Eww stop no more!!" William begged, covering his ears and squeezing his eyes shut.
"Why should I stop Willy? Do I send you into heat by talking about my fantasies of you?" Henry teased.
"No Henry! Because they're vulgar and I'd rather not hear them!!" William protested.
"But I've kept these dirty fantasies to myself for a long time and I wanna set them free" Henry said.
"Bitch get a fucking diary then or go talk to dementia patients who won't remember this nasty shit anyway!!" William shouted.
"Dementia patients aren't sexy and breedable like you Willy. They don't turn me on or make me hard to the point of uncontrollable aching and throbbing" Henry said.
"Good, because that would be concerning, although older men between the ages of 37 and 56 can be quite sexy!!" William laughed.
"That's fucking gross Willy" Henry said, wrinkling his nose.
"Still mentally 13 I see" William sighed, rolling his eyes.
"News flash Willy! Not all of us 20 somethings are attracted to old farts!!" Henry said sarcastically.
"You mean dilfs right?" William scoffed.
"The only dad I'd like to fuck is you when you carry and birth my kittens" Henry chuckled.
"Not happening Henry!!" William huffed, plopping down on the seat infront of Henry's desk.
"Not yet anyway, we'll have to wait until our suppressants completely leave our system" Henry said.
"Henry darling, I already told you that we're not mating" William said sternly, crossing his arms.
"Keep calling me sweet names like that Willy and I promise you we'll be mating in no time" Henry chuckled.
"You've become so nasty and deviant Henry, what the actual fuck happened to you?!" William yelled, tugging at his own hair on the sides of his head.
"Quite a bit of things Willy" Henry sighed.