Chapter 25: Now you're suddenly polite

FULL SMUT CHAPTER WARNING!!

"This feels weird Hen!!" William giggled.
"Uncomfortable weird or pleasurable weird?" Henry asked.
"Pleasurable weird, keep going!!" William chuckled.
"I promised to bring you to orgasm, didn't I?" Henry chuckled,
"You did, but how can I be sure you'll fulfill that promise Hen?" William chuckled.
"Because I'm fulfilling it right now, I can also fill you with my cum, but you already said no to pregnancy, so I'm respecting your wishes" Henry said.
"I think I'm getting a little close" William chuckled.
"You are?" Henry laughed, pulling his finger out.
"I was until you just pulled out" William sighed.
"Don't worry, I can use two fingers instead if you'd like that" Henry said.
"It'd make up for the rude stunt that you just pulled" William sighed.
"Okay hang on, I gotta lube them up some more" Henry said, pumping more "lube" out of the bottle, and onto his middle and ring finger.
"This shouldn't hurt, but I'm sorry in advance if it does, I'll start slow and gentle" Henry said.
William just nodded and waited for Henry's fingers.
"Grab my arm for extra stability" Henry said, gripping the back of William's shoulder with his free hand.
William followed Henry's instructions and released a gasp as soon as he felt Henry's fingers slide inside of him and brush his inner spot.
"Still want this Willy?" Henry whispered into William's ear.
"Yeah, I need you Henry please!!" William nodded and whimpered.
"Now you're suddenly polite all because your orgasm depends on me, say please one more time for me Willy" Henry said in a lower voice, into William's ear.
"Please Henry! Please! Your hot breath on my ear is making me more horny!!" William begged.
"Okay slutty Willy, I'll make this worth your while" Henry chuckled, moving his middle and ring finger.
William released moans and giggles from feeling Henry's fingers move around inside him.
"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Henry asked.
"Yeah Hen" William moaned.
"I gotta hand it to you for only playing hard to get this entire time, I was afraid you actually hated me" Henry said.
"I can't exactly say I'm in love with you" William chuckled.
"Lies, you wanna tongue kiss me and cum from my touch so badly" Henry giggled, kissing William's jawline.
"The neck and jaw kisses are amazing, but I'd love it if you went lower, but still kept it above my waist" William said.
"Really, this is new, where do you want my mouth Willy?" Henry asked.
William hesitated and released shy embarrassed giggles, trying to get his words out.
"Baby, my fingers are literally inside you right now, you can spit it out" Henry said.
"What happens on the off chance that I don't?" William chuckled.
"I'll just coax it out of you by teasing, you know like leaving hickeys and bites, giving your hair a little yank, and overstimulating you until you man up and tell me what exactly you want" Henry said lowly, gently biting at the sides of William's ears.
"It's apart of my chest" William chuckled.
"Where on your chest, what's it called??" Henry asked, gently biting William's collarbone.
"My um..my nip.." William hesitated.
"C'mon baby you're so close, spit it out" Henry said.
"My nipples, I want you to suck and bite them for me, I've always wondered what that felt like" William said.
"Finally, my British baby has spoken up!! You got it Willy!!" Henry laughed.
"Thanks Hen Hen, I'll be good to you until Monday" William chuckled.
"Well at least I know where your reset buttons are and how to fiddle with them" Henry laughed.
"Shut up Hen Hen!!" William whined, unbuttoning half his shirt and pulling it open.
"Nice little man boobs you've got there, I can make them subtly bigger with just one cumshot inside of you" Henry chuckled.
"We're not fully there yet love, as tempting as it is to squirt nonexistent breast milk into your eyes" William laughed.
"Or you can be a kind expecting father and squirt it into my mouth instead, so I can make sure that it's just right before you feed it to our little kittens" Henry chuckled.
"Again tempting, but no love" William said.
"Fine, it's better to suck straight from the source anyways" Henry chuckled, kissing William's nipples.
"Go ahead and suck them, but I can't guarantee that I'll lactate" William said.
Henry did just that, and snuck in a few toothy nibbles as well.
"Fuck your teeth feel good!! Ahh!!" William whimpered, grasping Henry's hair.
"Thanks Willy, tell me when to stop" Henry said, continuing to suck.
He started moving his fingers again at the same time, which drove William wild.
"Aaaahhh!! Henry!! Fuck!!" William moaned as he climaxed, heavily panting afterwards.
"You did amazing Willy" Henry chuckled, pulling his fingers out and kissing William's chin.
"So did you love, we should do it again tonight after work" William chuckled.
"I'd love that, and would also love to taste your cum, but unfortunately I already brushed my teeth" Henry said.
"It's alright Hen Hen, you can taste it later if you want" William chuckled.
"Oh baby, I will" Henry laughed.