chapter 3

"This conversation is Over zhongli Never ever contact me again"

" Are you okay?" "Paimon sees you to are upset?"

"Nothing that concerns you paimon."

" are you sure paimon thinks that you look very angry"

"Yes paimon everything is fine now what is it you need?"

"nope that means shoo paimon... you to zhongli I have to speak to Childe Alone"

"But travler why can't paimon hear what your going to say to Childe?!"

" because it's a conversation between to people who actually knows what their talking about and know how to listen"

"ooh paimon see- hey I can listen and know what people are talking about!"

" yes, yes I understand but me and Childe really need to talk urgently so please"

"... I see paimon how about we go to xiangling's, I heard she has a new recipe for us to try"

" ooh now that you mention it paimon smells something good"

"yes... we'll see you bye I guess" zhongli and paimon walk away to chef mao's kitchen to eat leaving Childe and aether alone to talk

"finally now we can talk but first let's head into my teapot we'll have more privacy their"

"teapot? Why would you live in a teapot?"

"just because don't ask it's kinda hard to explain cmon in"

"I see...well then let's go I feel the disgusted stairs of the people"