chapter 3

Warning: don't play the song until you get to the coffee shop! Kk that's it! ^_^

Rigby's p.o.v

I woke up in a daze. I looked over to see Mordecai was up. To my surprise he was still in bed texting on his phone.

"Hey dude what's up?" I said groaning as I sat up.

"Nothing I'm just about to get some cereal." He said.

We sat there for a minute till we realized something. There was enough cereal for only one bowl.a split second later me and Mordecai ran for the door. We ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, pushing each other the entire time. I opened the cupboard where the cereal was supposed to be only to find it empty.

"What the f-" I was cut off by Mordecai shoving me out of the way.

"Where is it?!" He said scanning the cupboard.

"Hey guys what are you looking for?" A voice from behind me said.

I turned around and saw (y/n) standing there. She had on a (f/c) plaid shirt on and some dark blue shorts. She wore her (h/c) hair in a pony tail. Showing a little bit of her human ears (a/n: if you have short hair then you just left your hair down.^_^)

"Were looking for the cereal. have You seen it?" Mordecai said looking at her.

(Y/n) Suddenly looked nervous. "Y-yeah." She said looking away.

"Well where is it?" I asked suspicious of her behavior.

She rubbed her neck."in my stomach." She laughed nervously.

Me and Mordecai groaned. "Are you serious?" We both asked.

"I was hungry!" She said shrugging.

"What are we supposed to eat now?" I asked disappointed

"Let's just go to the coffee shop." Mordecai said leaning on the counter.

"But me and Rigby went yesterday." (Y/n) said sitting down in a chair.

Mordecai looked at me surprised. "You did?"

I Nodded. "yeah what's wrong with that?"

Mordecai shrugged. "I didnt think you would have the ballz to ask a girl out, especaily (y/n)." He said smirking.

I blushed. "Shut up man! She wanted to get something sweet and I took her to the coffee shop!" I said looking away.

Mordecai laughed. "Whatever dude. We still have to go anyways." He said sighing.

(Y/n) looked at him confused "whyy?" She whined

"I promised Margaret we would watch her sing today."

I looked at Mordecai confused "Margaret sings?"

"Yeah she's been taking classes." Mordecai said rubbing his neck

I heard (y/n) sigh. "Well let's go then." She said getting up.

Me and Mordecai looked at each other and shrugged.

~your p.o.v~

We drove to the coffee shop in a golf cart.

"Soo you can just drive this thing everywhere?" I asked

"Yeah." Rigby said "why?"

"Just want to know for future purposes." I said smirking.

It took us at least 2 minutes to get there. We walked in and were immediately greeted. Well the guys were that is.

"Hi Mordecai, hi Rigby." The redhead said.

She turned to me "hey (y/n)." She said coldly.

I put on as fake smile and waved. "Hi Margaret." I said in a fake happy tone.

I don't know why she hated me. it Was obvious that she liked Mordecai and I showed no signs of liking him. I didn't like him like that!

Margaret turned away from me and went on the "stage" which was just a big piece of plank wood. There was a guy with a guitar sitting on a stool. Margaret whispered something in his ear. He nodded and they began.

She sang 'talk dirty to me' and she sounded God awful! When she finished she walked up to us.
"So how was that?" She smirked

"It was... good." Mordecai chuckled nervously

"Yeah it was... ok." Rigby said not making eye contact with Margaret.

"Eh, you could use some work." I said.

Margaret glared at me "really? Why is that?" She spat her words at me.

"Your voice cracks when you sing high notes and you sing to low on the low notes." I said simply.

"Yeah well if you know so much why don't you go up there then." She said sounding cocky.

I shrugged "ok." I said as I walked to the stage.

"Can I borrow this?" I asked the guitarist as I pointed to his guitar.

He nodded and gave it to me. Then I began.

"Here we go back. this is the moment. tonight is the night we fight till it's over,so we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us, like the ceiling can't hold us."

~time skip because I'm to lazy to type up all the lyrics! >_< don't hate me!~

"Like the ceiling can't hold us." I finished.

I looked up to a crowed with there mouths wide open. 5 seconds later a roar of cheering and applauses came from the crowed. I blushed as I walked to Mordecai and Rigby.

"How was I?" I asked nervously.

"You were... AMAZING!" Rigby said hugging me.

I blushed "really?"

"Hell yeah you were amazing!" Mordecai said smiling

I was about to say something when rigby's walki-talkie interrupted me.

"Mordecai and Rigby come back to work now or YOUR FIRED!" the voice said.

Rigby sighed and picked it up "alright Benson." He said

"Let's go." Mordecai said.

We walked out of the coffee shop and got in the cart. During the ride I got a text from my best friend red (A/N: yes imma be your best friend in da story k? ^_^)

Red: heyyy gurl what's up?

Me: nothing about to go to work. You?

Red: about to go to YOUR work lol

Me: what?!! Why?!

Red: I want to see your job annd I'm bringing a game with me.

My heart stopped.

Me: which game?

Red: the pockey game >:D

Oh no.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// heyyyy guys I finally uploaded the chapter Yay!! Also if you don't know what the pockey game is don't worry I'll explain it in the next chapter. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you guys in the next one! Bye!
-red_madame