chapter 4~

HOLY CRAP GUYS THIS STORY HAS 1.39K READS!!! how did this happen??? This is amazing guys I really appreciate all the support I've been getting. So as a little thank you for all the nice comments I left a little surprise for you at the end~ NO it's nothing pervy I promise and to get the best effect: play the song towards the end. (And (f/s) means favorite soda). also I love that pockey photo! Lol the guy looks a little like Rigby don't ya think? Kk that's it! Enjoy da story! ^_^

"Ugh I'm exhausted. " I said ploping onto the couch.

"Yeah Benson worked us hard. " Mordecai said ploping down next to me.

"Ugh I'm never gonna walk again!" Rigby said coming out of the kitchen holding 3 cans of (f/s). He gave me and Mordecai one and sat down next to me.

"Who knew cleaning the whole house would be that tiring." I said taking a sip of my soda.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Crap I forgot she was coming over!" I said quickly standing up.
"Who is coming over?" Rigby asked.

"My best friend red!" I said running towards the door.

I opened the door and saw her there. She had on a dark blue plaid shirt and some black jeans that matched her boots. She had her black and blue hair down that went to her lower back.

"Hi red how are-" I was interrupted by red hugging me tightly.

"(Y/n)! I missed you!" She said wagging her wolf tail.

I hugged her back. " it's been a week since we've seen each other and your acting like it's been a year!" I said laughing

"Well it felt like a year!" Red said pulling away.

"Why are you here anyway?" I said letting her inside.

Red pouted "I came to see you of course!" She said looking away. "And to ask you a favor."

I raised an eyebrow. "And what is this favor?"

"Um, can I crash here for a while?" She asked sheepishly.

"What? Why?" I asked leaning on the door frame.

" just having issues with a roomie." She said picking at her nails.

I sighed. "How long do you plan on staying here?"

I saw her eyes widen with happiness. She hugged me again.
"Yay! I promise I'll only be here for a few days!" She said squealing.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Red said as she let me go.

She pulled out a mysterious packet out of her pocket. I immediately recognized it.

"No!" I said in horror.

"Yes." She said evilly. It was the pockey game.

~time skip~

I don't know how but red had managed to convince Mordecai and Rigby to play the game with me.

"So how do we play this again? " Rigby asked.

"It's simple, one person bites at one end and another on the opposite end. and you keep doing this till you reach the middle. The person that bit off the most wins!" Explained red.

"Oh ok." Rigby said nodding. A few seconds later he froze. "Wait does that mean we're going to kiss?!" He shouted.

Red grinned evilly and nodded.

Red gave me the stick. 'There's no way I'm just gonna let her do this to me without letting her suffer as well.' I thought to myself.

I then came up with an idea and grinned. "If me and Rigby are doing it then you two have to do it to!" I said pointing at red and Mordecai.