Chapter 8

Hey guys my auto correct is broken so sorry for the misspelled words :/

"Woohoo we're hear!" I shouted as we got closer to the house.

My parents house was super big and it was well protected. My dad was a police officer and my mom was a lawer so they had enough money to "customize" there house so it looked... Interesting

"Wow this place is huge!" Red said taking a sip of her 3rd can of soda.

"Yeah no kidding" rigby mumbled under his breath

my parents must have been at the window when we parked because a few moments later my mom and dad came outside with huge smiles on there faces.

"sweetie!" my mom said with a huge smile.

my mom wore a simple black dress shirt and blue skinny jeans with some boots and had put her hair in a bun while my dad wore a button up plaid shirt with black pants.

they both ran towards me and gave me a huge hug. my tail wagged happily as i hugged them back.

"hi mom, hi dad!" i said smiling up at them.

"we missed you honey." my dad said grinning down at me.

i smiled and gave them another hug. the embrace didn't last long since i remembered that i still had to introduce my friends and my boyfriend to my parents.

"oh mom dad these are my friends red and mordecai and my-"

"boyfriend rigby yes hun we know who he is."my dad said giving him a icy glare.

rigby walked over and stared up at my dad. "it's nice to meet you sir." rigby muttered sticking out his hand.

he stared at his hand for awhile before finally shaking it.

i could feel the tension coming off them so i quickly started to try to get us inside.

"so um mom you told me you did some renovations on the house?" i asked quickly.

"hmm? oh yes! let me show you!" my mom said catching on.

"me and rigby will get the stuff out of the car, right rigby?" mordecai said tugging at his shoulder.

"uh yeah 'll see you inside babe" he said giving me a quick peck on the cheek in turn getting a glare from my dad. (a/n: did that make sense? idk :/ )

i nodded and red and i walked into the house with my parents.

we walked inside the huge house and saw all lot of beautiful furniture and decorations.

"wow mom you really did change up the place didn't you" i said looking at all of the new stuff my mom had added to the house.

"yup, and we also changed up your room to to make it more appropriate for your age." she smiled at me.

i smiled back and headed towards my old room with red following behind.

"sooo outside was awkward" she said looking at something on her phone.

"yeah thats my dad for yeah" i said shrugging.

we walked into my room where a desktop, a king sized bed, and a huge closet awaited us.

( A/N:Its whatever color you want :3 )

"holy shit dude!" red said in awe looking all around my room

"hey language dude we're still at my parents house!" i growled giving her a glare

"dude you could fit my apartment in this room!why didn't you ever tell me you lived in a big ass house!?" she said in awe

"first of all, stop swearing in my parents house!" i said smacking her in the head.

"ow!"

"second of all, it's not important. it's my parents money and house, not mine."

"if i were you i would never leave this house." she mumbled laying on the bed.

"trust me you'll want to be out of here by day 3" i chuckled

"whatever you say man" she murmured "imma take a nap."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(rigby's p.o.v)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so i dont think her dad likes you" mordecai chuckled.

"yeah really what was your first guess" i grumbled taking (y/n)'s luggage out of the trunk.

"uhh probably when he gave you that icy glare." he snickered

i punched him in the arm hard (which didn't hurt him at all.) and sighed. " how could he not like me when he just met me?"

" i dunno man, i guess it's just a fatherly instinct. I'm sure he'll come around eventually."

"yeah i guess." i said hauling the luggage to the house "i just hope it's soon."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// heyyyyy i finally updated after 4 freaking months! yaaaay!!! the only way i got this chapter done was by my nana letting me use her computer so you can thank her for that ^_^ i should really get a computer these things are awesome! so yeah i hope this was a good chapter cuz it's 1 in the morning and im seriously tired. so bye guys i hope you enjoyed! ^_^

-red_madame