chapter 7

"SQEEEEEE I'M SO EXCITED!" I squealed clutching to rigby's arm And shaking it causing the car to swerve a little.

"Babe I'm driving!" He said driving the car back into the right lane.

"I'm sorry. I'm just can't wait for you to meet my parents!" I smiled.

He continued to stare at the road not taking his eyes off of it.

"Babe."

"Wut."

"Are you nervous about meeting my parents?"

His grip on the wheel was tightening. "Maybe."

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "rigby it's gonna be fine, I promise my family will love you!" I grinned at him.

He seemed to relax a bit, "you really think so?"

"I know so." I gave him a Peck on the cheek.

He smiled a bit, " if you say so. How about we listen to some music."

I smiled wide, "oh! I know what we could listen to!" I said plugging the aux cord into my phone and the teen titans music started to play.

"When there's trouble you know who to call!" Me and rigby began to sing

Red suddenly appeared from under the back seat. "Teen titans!"

I screamed and rigby started swerving

"Goddamnit red you we're supposed to be quite!" Mordo shouted sitting up.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?!" Rigby Asked glaring at the two.

"We wanted to come with!"

"Well she wanted to come with, I was talked into it." Mordecai mumbled.

I turned to rigby "do we have time to drop them off?"

He shook his head "if we want to make it on time, no."

I sighed and leaned back in my seat. "This is gonna be a long weekend."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hiya. So I'm sorry that the chapter isn't very long but I really just wanted to put something out for you guys. Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day! ^_^

-red_madame