chapter 9

your p.o.v

"Red wake up its time for dinner!" I yelled practically shoving her off the bed.

"Ugh just five more minutes?" she whined.

I groaned and shoved her off the bed and she hit the floor with a loud thump which made me giggle.

"hey what the hell man!" she grumbled rubbing her thigh.

I laughed a little and walked to the door, "come on my dad did a cook out."

red wagged her tail and followed after me.

//////////

"hmmm this is absolutely delicious dad!" I said with my mouth filled with food.

We had decided to eat outside since the weather was nice and since there wasn't any room on the table inside.

"Thanks sweetie I'm glade you like it." My dad said beaming with pride.

My mom smiled and turned to everyone "is everyone else enjoying there meals?"

Everyone nodded except for Rigby who was picking at his food

"what's wrong Rigby  do you not like the food?" Red asked looking at his plate, "cuz if you don't want your food I could-" Mordecai  lightly smacked her hand  before she could finish.

"don't be greedy red" he said taking a bite out of some meat.

"I'm not being greedy I just don't like wasting food!" she yelled angrily

"suuure whatever you say greedy"

"IM NOT GREEDY!

"yes you are"

"NO IM NOT!'

"yes you are"

" NO IM NOT!"

I sighed and shut out their bickering to talk to my boyfriend " what's wrong with your food babe?"

he sighed and poked at his food again " its nothing it just tastes a little burnt that's all."

I looked at his plate and examined the meat. Almost all of his piece of carne asada was  black and as was half of the food on his plate.

I glared at my dad "dad what gives?"

my dad looked up at me with a fake tone of innocence "what's wrong my dearest daughter of mine?"

I give him a look "why does rigby have 90% of his food burnt?"

   he smiles even wider " I have no idea what your talking about y/n it looks fine to me"

"really dad?" I sigh getting another piece of meat from the bowl and giving it to Rigby.

"its fine y/n I can eat the first one its not a big deal." Rigby said trying to put the meat back.

"no Rigby this one is way too burnt to taste good just eat this one." I said taking the burnt one and throwing it in the trash.

my dad looked like he was gonna interject but my mom stopped him. I sat back down and continued eating my dinner. we sat in silence for a while until red cleared her throat. "so uh y/n i was wondering if you could take us out to show is around your little town."

i glanced at my parents and swallowed the food in my mouth "um yeah ok i suppose we can go out considering the night is still young." 

red grinned  and continued to eat and so did i.

dinner remained silent until we all finished and started cleaning up.

"so your going to go out with your friends tonight?" my dad muttered making me jump as i was lost in thought.

I hummed a response and my dad sighed "just...just don't stay out to late ok?"  

i nodded an 'ok' and gave him a hug, "i love you dad" 

a light chuckle escaped his lips and he held me tighter, "love you to sweetheart."

he let me go and i walked to the front of the house where everyone was waiting for me. "you ready?" my boyfriend asked stretching his hand out for mine. I took it and kissed his cheek "as ready as I'll ever be."

He smiled and led me to the car where red and Mordecai sat talking about some new video game coming out.  I started the car and drove us downtown. The car ride  conversations consisted of fights on marvel vs dc and who would survive in a zombie apocalypse. None of us would. When we reached our destination we all got out ans started walking around.

 The town I lived in had tons of stores,bars,arcades, and strange statues on every street.  We went into a comic book store and dicked around in there until they kicked us out and red stupidly stole three comic books on the way out.  I scolded her and tried to make her return them but she refused. I later found out she also snatched a  Harley Quinn figurine when none of use were looking. After that we went to the arcade bar and played some air hockey and street fighter while having a couple of beers. 

We left a little tipsy and started taking silly pictures with the statues on the way an ice cream parlor. After we got said ice cream we walked to the lake and sat there and talked and talked for hours. It was around 11:35 when we decided swimming around in the lake and started playing silly games like would you rather and never have I ever. I was hanging on Rigby's back as he lightly swam around the lake

"hey Rigby." I muttered into his shoulder kissing it lightly.

Rigby shivered slightly at the sudden affection " what's up y/n?"

"I love you." 

I felt him tense up for a second and looked up at him" Rigby?"

"I...I love you to y/n. I really do love you."

I  smiled and kissed the corner of  his mouth. he turned his head to me and kissed my lips softly. He pulled away slightly and smiled lightly. I untangled myself from him and swam in front of him and draped my arms around his neck and tangled my legs around his hips. I looked at him and pressed my lips firmly against his causing him to grunt slightly. he pulled me closer and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I stubbornly kept my mouth closed as an act of defiance which he didn't like. He growled softly and squeezed my hips roughly causing me to gasp, he took this opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring my entire mouth.I moaned slightly and compulsively started  to grind on him causing him to let out a moan in the back of his throat. The burning sensation in our throats told us that we needed air so we pulled away letting the air fill our lungs. We sighed as we rested our heads together smiling at what we did to each other. My mind was frazzled to say the least, I was cold, tired,wet, and very aroused and from what I could tell by his crotch, so was he.

 " we should stop, Red and Mordo might see us."  I mutter spotting red and Mordecai splashing each other not to far from us .

Rigby groans and rests his chin on my shoulder "alright then I guess we can continue this later."

I giggle and squeeze him slightly. " we need to head back, my parents are probably worried sick about us"

He nods and i pull away from him. i call for red and Mordecai to tell them we're leaving and we all make a long, wet walk back to the car. 'man I'm totally going to get an earful when i get home'  I think to myself slightly regretting getting into the lake. slightly.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hey guys im back from my super long break! i honestly didn't mean to be offline for so long, i just lost interest in writing but i realized i couldn't leave you guys behind ya know? so im back and ill start working on updates again!