chapter 6

...I don't know what I was doing when a made this chapter...  Also this music is just to have music. You don't have to play it.

Rigby smirked at me "all it took was a few beers and a kiss to make you want me." He whispered while rubbing my thigh.

I blushed but didn't say anything.
Red and mordecai stayed at the pool so it was just me and Rigby in the cart.

We made it home in record time and shut the door behind us. As soon as I closed the door Rigby grabbed me by the hand and lead me upstairs

'Is this really happening???' I thought to myself as we walked up the stairs

We went to my room and I turned to shut the door. I was about to lock the door but Rigby had pushed me on the bed.

"No one is here (y/n). There's no need to lock the door~"

I gulped and nodded "o-okey"

Rigby grinned and climbed on top of me.

He went for my neck and started to nibble on my sweet spot, causing me to moan a little.

Rigby wasn't satisfied so he started to fondle my breasts as he continued to nibble on my sweet spot. I  moaned a little louder.

"R-rigby!" I whimpered grabbing his arms.

rigby's eyes softened "aren't I doing it right?"

I looked at him "doing what right?"

"This! I mean don't girls want guys to be rough and dominant and-"

"Rigby who told you that?!"

"Muscle man."

I groaned, "seriously rigby! You took advice from muscle man?"

"And red." He said looking down.

I face palmed and sighed, "don't listen to red with this type of stuff rigby. Romance,sure. But not this."

He smiled a bit "ok I promise, i wont
do it again."

I smiled back at him "good. So what know?"

He looked at me and grinned "how about you be my girlfriend."

I looked at him stunned, "huh?"

"Yeah, I mean you like me and I like you, let's just be together!" He said grabbing both my hands.

I blushed a shade of red. "You... you actually like me?"

"Of course! Your the most beautiful girl I've ever met! I fell in love with you the night we walked to the coffee shop."

I didn't know what to say, "rigby I-"

Rigby placed his lips on me and kissed me gently, and of course I kissed back.

He pulled away and spoke, " I love you (y/n) and I'll never stop loving you."

I looked away and smiled "I love you to rigby."

We layed down and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*6 months later*

Me and Rigby were on the couch watching red and mordo play an intence video game round of mortal combat.

"COME ON DAMNIT KICK HIM IN THE BALLS!" red shouted getting getting furious at the fact she was losing. For the 5th time in a row.

Mordo hadn't said anything but I can tell he was enjoying red's rage.

Mordecai had finished her off with a power move. The fatality showed up on screen.

"FUCK!" red shouted getting up waking around shouting swears words.

We all laughed at red's gamer rage.

"Maybe you should go cool her off bro." Rigby said looking at mordecai.

"OK." Was all he said as he got up and went to go talk to red.

"Our turn!" I said as I grabbed our controllers.

Rigby smiled and we began to play.(a/n: y is you and r is Rigby.)

Y:"So I have something to tell you." I sighed

R:"What's up?"

y:"You know since thanks giving is coming up?" (A/n: I know it's not but in the story it is!)

r:"Yeah so what?"

y:"My parents want me to go to there house this year."

R:"OK?"

Y: " and they to meet you."

I finished his character off with a fatality

              Fatality

Rigby looked at me "what?! Why?"

"Because we've been together for 6 months and they still haven't met you! Duh."

Rigby looked down. "Thats true."

"So. Will you meet them?" I asked.

Rigby stared at the ground for a while then nodded. "If it's important to you, then it's important to me." He grinned.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Rigby this means so much to me!" I got up and started walking up the stairs.

" we leave this Friday!" I yelled as I ran to go pack.

"BUT TODAY IS WEDNESDAY!" Rigby shouted from downstairs

"EXACTLY THATS WHY YOU SHOULD GO START PACKING!" I shouted back.

"WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING???!!!" Red shouted from the kitchen.

I giggled and went to pack.'I can't wait for Rigby to meet everyone!' I thought to myself.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// heyyyy! You actually read through it yay!!!! So quick question how do you guys feel about lemons for this book? I suck at writing them but if you guys want one for this book I could try! Also I'm sorry about the chapter being terrible.  It was originally gonna be a lemon but the I thought "they can't do this yet! They aren't even officially together!" So I changed it up a bit. I hope you all enjoyed my lovelies! And I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!  ^_^

                             -red_madame.