vince vs dewey deleted scene (v.s.)

my take on how the deleted scene for Vince and Dewey's little fight should have done down.

-

-

Vince was so close to losing his temper, getting so close to Chad until a familiar voice was heard. "C'mon Vince, come on you don't wanna hurt anyone, why don't you leave these kids alone and have a drink with me." Dewey drunkenly murmured, stumbling closer to Vince who pulled away. "Fuck you, Riley." He seethes, pulling out his switchblade from his jeans pocket to point it up at Dewey. "C'mon, let's go."

Dewey grabbed Vince's wrist, twisting it and lodging his switchblade out of his grasp. "Ow!" Vince gasped, attempting to pull his hand free from Dewey's grasp before the retired cop released him. "What are you doing with-
Vince swung, fist collided with Dewey's face as he watched the retired cop tumble to the ground in front of the pool table.

"Hey- Yo, what the fuck is wrong with you, man?" Chad scoffed, shoving Vince away from Dewey.

"Get out of here, or I'm calling the cops." The bartender warned as she sternly stared at the kids but most importantly the culprit; Vince Schneider.

Vince got in Chad's face, grinning.

"Go!" Chad said, pointing at the door.

"I'll see you soon, sweetheart." Vince warned, pointing at Liv with a serious look in his blue eyes.

"Fuck you, man." Chad snarled.

"You kids too, let's go." The bartender points at the door, seconds from notifying the sheriff which Wes hadn't minded.

Vince inspected Dewey, walking by the retired cop. "Fuck you, Riley." He muttered before he started to leave the bar, heading towards his car.

"Ah, Vince." Dewey groaned, wincing from his split nose.

"Sorry, Dewey." Mindy mumbled, grabbing her coat and following them out so they could go to their separate ways.

   Dewey marched out of the bar where he saw Vince and he stormed over to where Vince was, and threw a punch at Vince's face. Vince coughed, blood flew on the concrete as he recovered and tackled Dewey, plummeting him to the ground as he straddled him so he could punch him until Dewey managed to punch Vince again knocking him off and Dewey got up, grabbing Vince and he slammed Vince hard to the ground, grabbing both of Vince's arms that he had tried to punch Dewey with and pinned them behind his back, using one entire hand to hold his wrists together. Dewey tutted the younger man pinned to the ground before him, a sigh of disappointment following shortly after. "Vince..." Dewey groaned, shaking his head from side to side while his free arm grabbed something that was handcuffs and he slapped them uncomfortably over his wrists as Vince tries to struggle out.

"F—Fuck you!!!"  Vince spat at Dewey, thrashing in his binds and attempting to lodge Dewey off him once more.

Dewey groaned in dismay as he grabbed Vince and lifted him up and dragged him to his truck. "UNTIE ME RIlEY!!!!" Vince screamed wildly, tugging against his binds "Fuck, let me go!! Let me go!!!" Vince yelled angrily as he kept struggling against the binds as Dewey shoved Vince in the passenger seat and he drove his truck back to his trailer.