revival (v.s.)

Vince Schneider is brought back to life

-

The last thing Vince Schneider expected was to ever wake up again; warmth swarming through his body and exhaustion hitting him. The feeling of air hitting his lungs again was refreshing but confusing. A hand appeared out, ripping through a body bag. Vince gasped, tearing himself out of the bag with a noise once he turned over on his side, letting out a sound laced with pain and relief. The throbbing nestled into the skin of his neck, his shaky hand moving up to press against the side of his neck, throbbing off his pulse followed. He laid on the table for what felt like forever, stiffening when he heard someone coming. With slight resistance, his eyes cracked open and he rolled off the table and moved over towards the side until a woman entered.

Dr. Natalie Springs re-entered the lab with gloves for the 'deceased' until she saw the empty body bag. Natalie screamed, peeling off her gloves and chucking them in garbage bin "Seriously Judy, stop giving me fake bodies!" The blonde snapped, grumbling under her breath before she packed up her things and left.

Vince was silent for awhile, his breathing progressively slowed as if he was taking deep breaths. The silence was unnerving like how it's been at the corner of the bar, the tension was so thick, that a knife could easily prick your neck, but it was better than the buzzing of the void that surrounded death that's held him in this cold unsettling grip. Vince felt uncomfortable, knowing he was alone again, even if he barely could move until it all came crashing as his face paled and his lips parted slightly, as he heaved breaths in and out of his chest.

He was about to puke, the quiet area almost amplified the statement. Vince's head tilted to the side to face his surroundings, brows raising slightly at the decaying bodies.

He cursed under his breath, anger only storming up more to hide his fear. He stood in the lingering silence, surrounded by bodies as he was growing even more paranoid as he continued to touch his neck, his pulse still pumping, tiredness still lingering as he noticed his reflection and he still had his bloody clothes from his attack.

  Vince sniffled, tears welled in his eyes as he rubbed at his biceps in stress, it helped slightly, but still was unnerving.

He inspected the area and took long hesitant strides through the morgue, finding another area where he saw death certificates. A gasp was pulled from his throat when he saw his.
He squinted at the certificate.

       𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟐𝟐 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞.

Vince rose his hand up to his neck again, still feeling a strong pulse again before he chucked the certificate and continued walking in quick strides as his face scrunched up as he looked around at the decaying bodies and he saw a label that read 𝐋𝐢𝐯 𝐌𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞

  Air evaporated from his lungs as he backed up against the wall, eyes widened at the table. He pulls off the draped blanket shielding the body as he saw Liv. A decaying gaping hole that seeped through her head. The sight made Vince's skin crawl as he slowly stepped out of the room and starts to quicken his pace as he high tailed out of there, retreating back to the corner side of the bar where it all happened.