left 4 dead (v.s.)

Vince Schneider was left 4 dead back in Woodsboro but what if he is actually alive and he becomes Ghostface  in Scream VI

-

Vince Schneider dove down through his window and turned his keys to turn off the ignition to his car. Gazing down at his car with a frustrated huff until, a feeling of uncertainty was enough to make a chill run down his spine and now an ominous chill ran through in full effect, he spun around only to be greeted by a gloved hand to his mouth as the other grasped his throat and forced him up against the bricked wall. A muffled scream exited his lips, feeling fear spewing in his bones as he let out muffled screams until the vice like grip around his throat was removed and was replaced with a knife to his stomach. A muffled blood curdling scream erupted as the masked figure tilts their head, twisting the knife as Vince screamed in agony, letting out muffled pained noises as the knife was yanked out and then jammed right back in the same spot, making Vince scream as he grew teary eyed. His vision became spotty, in and out of focus as he let out a pained moan as the knife was pulled out of his stomach and the gloved hand removed from Vince's mouth as Vince slowly slid down the bricked wall, hands on his stomach as he tries to cover his stomach but his vision fades to black.

       A beeping noise of medical machines are heard sending people over the edge, he could faintly hear, but can't see. Several unfamiliar voices were speaking all at once as the only sound of the machines could be heard that last for hours. Slowly, Vince's eyes crackle open, crusted over because he was stabbed. crying. pathetic, right? He tried to groan, or clear his throat but all that comes out is a weak gurgle, well that was one way to describe it. A blinding light pounded in his face as he tries to look away, giving up as he tries to sit up until an unfamiliar face appears.
"Oh, You're alive, thank god." He says, "What a relief- how are you feeling kiddo?" He smiled kindly at Vince.

He strains to open his eyes wider to get a better look at the man. "I'm Detective Bailey,"

   Vince cleared his throat 4 or 5 times and his voice came out crackly, weak and raspy. "What happened?"

"Someone attacked you, I found you outside the bar." Bailey replied sadly with a frown growing on his face, Vince frowned upon these details.

    "Is there anyone I should call for you?" Bailey replies softly as he fake sighed and held out his phone despite having been on his own mission.

     "Nope, I've got nobody."

    Vince frowned upon saying it aloud.

    He truly had nobody, no one cared that he almost died.

         Wayne pitied the young man as he looked at Vince.

    "If you help me, I'll help you." Bailey replies with a stern look growing on his face.