jumped (v.s)

Instead of dying to that iconic song ' Red Right Hand' Vince is brutally jumped by two masked figures but they don't attack like ghostface.

 -

-

Fuck this bar, Man. . . "
Vince unzipped his pants, one hand going onto the brick wall. His mind all fogged up with his headache finally settling in. He dropped his beer bottle onto the ground, letting it shatter as if there wasn't still a little bit of liquid left in it.
The only thing that gave him light was the lamppost above him, flickering on and off, which sort of made him nervous but he didn't think too much off it, considering his only focus was peeing.
Police sirens were in the back, mixing with the sound of crickets and the wind...just another night in woodsboro.
"Fuck..." He groaned, slapping the brick wall. "Fuck this bar." His anger grew, but his voice didn't sound as angry as the engine of the car behind him.  Suddenly the lamppost wasn't the only light source, the police sirens drown out by the sound of an engine revving, causing Vince's heart to nearly leap out of his chest.

He spun around, zipping himself up, fingers trembling as he attempted to hold his demeanor, squinting as the engine continued to rev as he took slow steady steps, the light temporarily blinding him as he shields his eyes.

"The hell?" Vince stepped closer, his confidence rising.
His headlights turned off and Vince was left in the dark again.
The gust of wind blew through his face until a shadow swooped by and before vince even knew it, figure grabbed him and slammed him up against his car. Vince began to struggle until the figure spun vince around, delivering a kick to Vince's stomach and knocking the air out of him. Vince coughed and choked on a breath, falling against his vehicle, attempting to hold his own weight, taking in a raspy breath as blood drops down his mouth. The next verse for 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝 began to play as a sharpened wheeze erupted through Vince's throat as the same gloved fist came in contact with his abdomen, knocking him onto the concrete. He let out a violent cough, blood spewed from his mouth and dripped down his scraggly beard, adrenaline rushed in quickly as vince reached his arm forward until a sudden weight pinned his thighs to the ground, he gasped as his pained stomach pressed into the hard and rough ground and vince screamed. He tried to swing his arms back and fight against his attacker behind him, but it seemed they're one step ahead of him.

The figure grabbed both of the arms that he tried to hit him and pinned them behind Vince's back, using one entire hand to hold his wrists together.

"L-Let me go!" Vince spat back, trying to struggle his way out of their grasp despite the pain in his stomach and side.
"Why are you d-doing this!"

The figure grabbed a fistful of Vince's hair and slammed his face against the concrete. Spots flashed before Vince's eyes and he slumped in his hold, half conscious as he tries to regain his bearings. Suddenly, the figure hauled him up to his feet and punched vince so hard in the face. Vince slumped to the concrete with a thud, kicking him in the side. Vince gasped in pain, letting out a yelp of pain until the hits kept coming

Hands grabbed Vince's wrists, hauling him up to his feet.
Another kick to his face made vince slump to the concrete.
Dark spots continued as Vince began to fade in and out of consciousness, unaware of whom was out there.

Vince was so fragile as he looked around, fluttering his eyes shut, a low groan erupts from his sore throat as his eyes rolled back.

Word Count: 643 Words