where it all started (v.s.)

Let's go into detail with Vince's background since he was EXTREMELY underused in Scream 2022 so let's give this man some recognition! plus this is completely made up for fun because Vince was so underused ✋🏻😔

-

Twenty-two-year old Vince Schneider-Macher slowly pulled in the driveway of his mother's house after recently getting in contact with her. After everything that happened in 2011, she left the house and never came back, leaving Vince home alone to raid her stash of whiskey, grabbing the bottle off the counter and beginning to take several swigs of the whiskey before he knew it, the bottle was gone. Fuck he thought, running his fingers through his hair as he strolled into the kitchen to for something to eat. The white light from the fridge illuminated his face as he scavenged in otherwise darkness.

He wasn't too thrilled with the haul as he saw some leftover pizza still in a box. Vince grabbed it with a frustrated huff. He put the box on the counter, stomach churning with hunger as he stuffed the pizza on a plate in a microwave.

As Vince waited for his food, he flicked on the television screen which had shown a clip of Tara Carpenter. She had been brutally attacked and it brought up the attack that happened back in 2011. Vince froze, unable to hear the timer.

His mind drifts back to 2011.

He was at the Stab-A-Thon party that was held at Kirby's.
Back then, Vince had only been 12 years old. He looked older for his age as he had shaggy and more untidy hair and wore clothes that any other normal teenager would wear at parties but for this particular party, Vince wore a Ghostface mask.
His friends which were really Sam's friends at the time had all gone as the OG characters from Stab. Mark was Dewey Riley, Dan was Randy Meeks , Freddy was Steve , and Sam hadn't worn her costume. She was supposed to be Casey Becker.
Vince was supposed to be Stu Macher. He would wear the cheap mask but it wasn't long before he took it off.
He saw the crowd get even smaller than usual.
Dan and Freddy had completely split up with Vince leaving him off on his own as Vince stumbled upon the mock off of Tatum Riley, the mannequin was dangling on the garage.

Vince's eyes widened in horror at the brutal sight.
There was a loud blood curdling scream and Vince jumped in his skin slightly and turned and saw Dan who stumbled out of the house, Vince stared at his friend wide eyed as he rushed over. Dan collapsed, blood profusely running out of his throat.
    "Dan, stop fucking with me man." Vince said underneath the mask as he rips the mask off and saw a slash in Dan's throat and Vince screamed, stumbling back, tripping over his robes as he fall on his ass. Vince screamed as he scrambled back away from Dan's body and scrambled up quickly and started to run off. Tears streaming down his face as he ran faster towards the house, screaming in horror as he finds Robbie Mercer, dead.

  By this point, Vince was trembling as he looked through the other side. "Sam!" Vince cried out, running inside until he felt a pair of hands muffled his scream as Vince was yanked back by an older woman as Vince immediately flinched and attempted to shake her off, screaming.