vengeful play (v.s.)

The Kirsch family help Richie and they take Vince and kept him alive since Richie was murdered and they use Vince to get close to Sam

-

It was a foggy October night and the skies were dark, the stars barely noticeable in the pitch blackened night. The atmosphere was eerie and chilling, yet that couldn't be farther from the truth in a city filled with millions.

Whilst everyone in the apartments were either fast asleep or fastening themselves into their Halloween costumes. Parties going off in full swing all around the cities. Several were college campuses attending. Inside a particular building held a sinister story. A scream echoed through an abandoned building. There stood a detective, Wayne Bailey, staring at his prey, smiling malevolently.

Vince Schneider screamed, thrashing in a chair. "Aah!" He shrieked, twisting and screaming as he shook his head back and forth. "Fuck," he panted followed by a groan as he twists about, thrashing once more. "Ugh!" Vince grumbled, thrashing as he still wore his clothes from the bar. "Relax," Wayne's voice drawled as he circled Vince.

"Where am I?" Vince panted, twisting his wrists from his binds. "Where am I?" He repeated his question until he thrashed about. "Where the fuck am I?" Vince screamed aloud as he continued thrashing against the chair. "What the fuck do you want?"

Wayne greedily tilts his head at Vince as he stood beside a button. "What the fuck do you want?"

Wayne pressed the button and Vince shrieked about in the chair, thrashing and screaming. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" Vince screamed, thrashing against his binds as tears prickled down his cheeks. "Stop." Vince says through panted breaths as Wayne removed his hand from the button. Vince panted heavily from the feeling of agony of the shock puncturing his entire being. The young male panted.

"P-Please stop, I-I didn't do anything I swear. I-I was just at a bar and started an al-altercation." Vince stammered out, pleading for the detective to believe him. The young male was shaken up to the very core.

Bailey clung to his beliefs and placed a picture of Samantha Carpenter in front of Vince's face. "You know her huh?" He mumbled quietly, it was almost inaudible but Vince heard. "I don't know, I've never seen her in my life," Panted the young man. His fear became known, he always had a sense of defiance but that all changed once he woke up here.

    "I don't know if your being entirely honest." Wayne murmurs on Vince's ear before pressing the button again and a scream exited his lips, feeling the pain ripping through his body. "Stop! Please! Stop! Stop!" Vince screamed, shrieking louder until a knock pulled the detective from his thoughts.

   Quinn Bailey lightly stepped inside, watching as her father had taken a liking on electric torture. "Father, we found the whereabouts for the carpenter sisters."

Vince heavily panted, wincing from his spasm pains in his wrists as he snapped his head up at Quinn who proudly looked at her father after he congratulated her and Ethan for their work.

He has had hope that he wouldn't make her kill him.

Word Count: 532 Words