jocks (v.s.)

Vince Schneider gets jumped outside the bar by Chad Meeks-Martin.

-

Everything happened so fast, Vince swung first and his fist collided with Chad's jaw. The jock flew into a table, recovering fast due to someone pulling him up to his feet. A fist connected with Vince's face, knocking him onto a booth. As Vince was over the booth, the door flew open and six large letterman wearing jocks were there. Vince gets up, throwing a punch at the blonde who immediately dodged, swinging his leg and he kicked Vince in the rib, smirking as he watched Vince double over in pain. Chad grabbed Vince by his hair and dragged him out of the bar, shoving him hard into the bricked wall. "You trynna take my girl." Chad snarled as he kicked Vince in the stomach.
Vince grabbed his knife and he stabbed a jock through the hand and kicked the other in the face. A second Jock grabbed Vince, lifting him up. Vince kicked another jock before he managed to knee Chad in the balls watching him crumble to the ground. Vince kicked Chad in the stomach, and he straddled Chad, punching him over and over again in the face until a large hand grabbed a fistful of Vince's hair and yanked him up off Chad, dragging him out of the bar and shoving him to the ground. Vince landed with a thud and groaned. A grunt of pain escaped Vince as he felt his side, "fuck."

"Did you honestly think you could come in here and demand my girlfriend to go with you?" Chad meekly scoffed as he snapped his fingers and two of his WR's grabbed Vince by his wrists, one kicked him in the ribs. The others held him in place as Chad tackled Vince, punching him in the face and stomach. Vince struggled, attempting to use his fists and his legs but they were pinned to the ground. "Fucker!" Chad bellowed, punching Vince with his championship ring over and over again in his face.

Vince attempted to escape until Chad kicked him before he could go on all fours.

"Not so fast, Geezer." Chad said and Vince realized he was extremely out numbered by an entire football team.

Sweat poured down his face as he came to the realization that he was fucked.

Two of them grabbed Vince by his wrists, lifting him up to his feet. Chad kicked Vince in the stomach.

"Chad, that's enough! You've made your point, now you're just being a dick." Liv cried out, rushing over towards her boyfriend who was kicking Vince everywhere he could.

They continued to kick Vince around.

They all decided to kick Vince at once, he was awaiting unconsciousness. He didn't even understand how he was even still conscious right now, but he was. He felt the bruises throbbing through his entire body. More would come after they were done kicking the living shit outta him.

Chad gave one last look at Vince, kicking Vince's switchblade over to him.

"Don't you ever try to make a move on my girl ever again."

The last thing he saw before slipping unconscious was Chad's fist and the police sirens.

Vince woke slowly, the first thing he realized was that he's in the hospital room and not a holding cell. Judy Hicks walked in with a clipboard and as did Dewey Riley. Vince weakly tries to lift himself in a sitting position but he stops once he felt pain and he let out a groan of pain and laid back down.

"Good, you're awake."

She knew he'd be out of it but mostly in pain. Those wounds definitely aren't healing right away.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Probably got shitfaced." Vince lied.

"Or maybe you got your ass kicked by an entire high school football team." Chad said, smirking at Vince.

Vince glared at Chad hard for awhile until Liv came in, giving Vince an apologetic look before she draped an arm around his arm and led chad out of the hospital room leaving vince all by himself so he could rest.

Word Count: 688 Words