ghostface stalks (v.s.)

Vince gets stalked by Ghostface outside the bar and then stalked at his apartment with a phone call.

-

-

Vince Schneider had looked around several times seeing nothing out of the ordinary, still there was no one in his car, even if someone had been around to mess with it, they've been long gone now. Vince looked around, making sure there was nobody in sight, before he leaned in and turned the engine off. With a sigh, he leaned back out, staring down at his opened window as something didn't make sense. Ghostface was behind him and Vince had felt a feeling of dread course through his spine as shudders began to rip through him until he spun around and saw nobody. He looked back down at his car with a huffed sigh. More crickets could be heard from afar, before hearing absolutely nothing, causing him to turn around and look, seeing a simple deserted lot, letting out a relieved sigh, going to turn before he heard something behind the dumpster. Breathing could be heard, going to turn to take a closer look at what could be behind the dumpster, going to step even closer before he heard a loud grunt, and felt a hand grab his wrist. Vince jumped and immediately jumped back as Amber Freeman watched, a slight malicious tint behind her emotionless eyes. She knew well enough what's supposed to happen, how she had to kill him but she loved to play with her food. She tilted her head, drowning out his grunts of discomfort until Amber playfully smirked as she displayed Vince's switchblade that he had lost during the altercation. "I believe this is yours,"

Vince didn't like how her watchful gaze made him unsettled a bit, but he really didn't think of anything. Just Amber being creepy.

"Uh, thanks.." Vince drawled out, holding out his hand.

Amber let out a chuckle, getting Vince on edge. What's she playing at?

"Creepy night tonight right?"

Vince stood there silently for a second debating on how he wanted to answer, choosing to ask a question instead.

"Excuse me?"

Amber let out a sigh as she started to take a small step toward Vince, deciding to toy with the creep like how he's toyed with Liv. She admired how he took a step back, before finding himself up against the bricked wall where she watched him piss against.

Amber placed the tip of Vince's own switchblade at his throat causing him to freeze up.

"With the attack on Tara,"

She continued to toy with Vince causing him to glare at her but she kept the knife at his throat.

He froze, eyes wide, brows furrowing in confusion but he was still feeling fear coursing through him until a voice pulled the ravenette out of her twisted thoughts