his disappearance (v.s.)

To some Vince Schneider was believed to be dead by the hands Of Amber Freeman & Richie Kirsch, But what if Vince was abducted outside the bar and the two planted a body that looks like Vince so Vince is kept.

-

-

Vince Schneider looked around once more, making sure there was absolutely no one, before he leaned in and turned the engine off. With a sigh, he leaned back out.
A cloth was hovered over vince's mouth causing him to scream as he dropped his keys and started to throw several punches that were easily deflected. He fought hard attempting to shake his head as he screamed, attempting to not inhale the fumes. His face was shoved in the cloth harder. Vince felt drowsy, but continued his struggles despite the drug slowly attacking his system and his struggles began to weaken before eventually everything went black. . .

Amber grabbed Vince, unbuttoning his pants and his flannel, pulling his black T-shirt over Vince's head, tossing the clothes over towards Richie.

Richie grabbed the body that resembled Vince to a tee.
Amber grabbed Vince by his ankles and began to drag him into the dumpster, keeping him in his black boxers and his black socks and his boots.

  Vince's wallet and ID had been taken along with his phone.

    Richie and Amber heaved Vince over and dumped him in the dumpster, leaving behind Vince's body to make it seem as if he was dead.

    Vince groaned as he fluttered his eyes open, blinking several times at his unfamiliar surroundings as his heart hammered in his chest. Eyes struggling to fully adjust until he could smell a strong stench. He flinched at the vile smell and rolled over and spewed puke over on several of the trash bags and he than realized he's in a dumpster. Vince wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand as he starts to attempt to open the dumpster, pushing it open with his hands. Pushing it open, the dumpster flew open and Vince crawled out, rolling over and grunting as he peeled off the banana peel off himself. He looked around and realized he was not in his clothes.

He snapped his head over towards the bricked wall and saw a tape of where a body once had been.

Vince ran a hand through his dirty hair and exhaled sharply before going to grab his keys but realized he didn't have his keys or anything. "Shit." He scoffed walking off bare foot and in his boxers, walking toward his apartment building in hopes that his mother would be there but he needed to get a shower first and get everything all sorted.

As he got to his apartment building, he used the spare key under the mat and started to unlock the door and walked inside, shutting the door with his foot and locking the door behind him.

"Ma, I'm home."

Vince calls out, hoping his mother had been home as he ran his hand through his hair and started up the stairs so he could get a shower, peeling off his socks and boxers so he could shower.

He showered in 10 minutes, getting dressed quickly as he came out in a pair of black jeans, and his button down purple shirt and started to search for a pair of socks and his other boots.

After getting fully dressed, Vince grabs his home phone and he called but it didn't work. He then flipped through the TV channels until he stops on the news his hand hovered over the power button as he watched the news report.

Just in~

Twenty-Two-Year-Old Vince Schneider was discovered by the bar dead late evening by Judy Hicks.

Vince snapped his head up at the news, brows knitted in confusion as he pinched his biceps and he winced slightly because he was definitely alive but he didn't know what was going on. Why did anyone think he was dead?

 Why did anyone think he was dead?

Word Count: 666 Words