Cɦɑpteɾ 33

♬ Send the code, he's waiting there
The sticks and stones they throw froze mid-air
Everyone wants him, that was my crime ♬

Charles Leclerc POV

"Shut up," I mutter angrily, and both men get quiet as they follow my gaze that landed on the birthday girl and her French friend with his lame, stupid name.

"You know  you can't hear what they are saying from here, right?" Pierre asks confusedly, and I shush him.

I know that asshole is here, but he wasn't supposed to. I know they are closer than they should've been according to my taste, and I sure as hell knows he wants to kiss her and for a moment, I thought she would've given him that pleasure, but she kissed his cheek instead, and all the air I didn't know I was holding got rushed out.

"Fucking dickhead," I mutter angrily as I finish my drink, and I hear my brother laughing, so I look at him, watching as his face drops.

"I am sorry. But you need to admit this is just too funny," he says as he shrugs, and I face him.

"Fine, what is that funny? Explain it to me," I give him the time to explain it before doing what brothers do and send him away from me to think about his life decisions.

"You like Natalie. No. You love Natalie, but you won't admit it, which is fine by me; you do you and all that. I would've gotten it if she and Lucas hadn't had a strong bond, but he bonded with her and called her mom. Hence, I see no reason for you to be running from it unless you think she wouldn't like you back," he says calmly, and I just look at him for a few seconds before I look at Pierre, who just nods and Lorenzo nodded too as he was directly behind us.

"I am going to be rejected," I defend myself because I can't lie. I can't say I don't like her, but I can't say I love her. What if I said it, and I was just some casual fun for her?

"There is no chance of rejection if she leaves with him, right?" Lorenzo adds, and I think both my brothers are conspiring against me at this point.

"Fuck this," I mutter angrily as I walk in their direction.

"Charles! I didn't see you, mate; how are you?" Jean says excitedly, but I don't even smile or shake his hand.

"Can we talk?" I ask Natalie, and she nods, putting down her empty glass as she follows me to the upstairs part of the nightclub; no one is there; that one was closed to everyone but us.

"Is anything wrong?" She asks innocently. I see her small smirk, and I doubt if she is as clueless as she has tried to make it seem. Am I biting the bait she set for me?

"Do you think I came here to see you flirt with other people?"

"No one is flirting with anyone, Charles. Besides, he is just a friend," she says calmly and I try not to laugh.

"A friend you've fucked. Don't you see how he was looking at you?" I ask as I point at the bastard on the lower floor.

"How was he looking at me Charles? Like you do?" She asks as she comes closer and I could very well be losing my sanity right then and there.

"Don't compare us, Natalie; we are not the same. He looks at you like he wants to fuck you, but he sure as hell won't," I say angrily, and she laughs.

"And why won't he? Some diversity wouldn't hurt. There is some woman around here who would surely fuck you, Charlie," she says as she takes a step back, and I am pissed.

"And you are the only woman I want to fuck. I should fuck that damn attitude off of you. Don't even think that douche is comparable to me," I spit in anger, and she chuckles.

"Show me, Leclerc. How better are you?" She was testing my limits. The thing here is that I have no limits when it comes to her. I would cross lines I never imagined crossing.

"Fine by me, ma belle. Be quiet for me, okay?" I say as I approach her, and she looks up at me, locking our eyes; she wanted me as badly as I wanted her, and no matter how much I let her take control, now it's my turn.

My hand went to her neck, gently grabbing it and pulling her to me so I could kiss her, and no complaint was heard as her phone and purse hit the floor. I would buy her a new phone if I had to. Maybe a whole fucking store.

This time, it was different; each of us fought for the power, but I wasn't letting go until she did. My hand pulled her dress up and grabbed her ass; everything in her was perfect for me. She gave me the impulse to pick her up, but I didn't.

I turned her body around and leaned her forward on the balcony. She was facing the crowd, and her back turned to me. I lifted the rest of the dress, saw the red lacy thong, and smiled.

"This is mine now. I will buy you a new one if you want," I whisper as my hand makes its way through her back before slowly taking her panties off and putting them in my pocket.

"Charles," she moans as I feel how wet she is, how ready she is. She looked so fucking hot like this.

"If I cross a boundary or hurt you, tell me. Otherwise, just enjoy it, mon amour," I whisper before I kiss her neck.

"Anyone could come here," she says, standing up and turning to me. I smile as I see her flushed cheek.

"No one can come here, trust me. Just go with it, baby," I ask her, and she slowly nods. "Turn around for me and look at that dickhead as I fuck you. Maybe you will think twice before ever comparing me to another man and do think twice if you let them touch you."

I took the condom out and put it on; one hand was on her waist, and the other on her hip. I slowly entered, starting with slow movements that were already driving me crazy, and I knew when she was ready for more, it would never take long.

Her head leaned down, so I took her hair in a ponytail and made her look at him; the floor wasn't worthy of this moment. I wasn't hurting her; her moans told me just that as I used my hand to circle her already enlarged clit. I never fucked anyone in public, but this woman sure knows how to drive me over the edge.

I felt her legs shaking and I held on tight, I was going to take care of her today, I am not that selfish. It's her birthday, after all. She finally came, and I followed soon after. It's hard standing up while having one of the best orgasms of my life, but I did it, and I held her as she recovered from hers.

She stayed firm. I took the condom out and got some wet towels from the toilets, using some myself, and I approached her.

"Come here, baby," I say as I fix her dress. She stands up and looks at me.

"I'm not the type to obey," she says as I pull her close and I nod.

"None of us is, gotta give and take love. It was worth it, wasn't it?" I ask and she nods before kissing me passionately.

"Give me a few minutes," she says as she heads to the toilet. I chuckle while waiting for her there. I look downstairs and see Jean looking up; I raise my drink and sip it as I smile victoriously.

"Good to go," she says before quickly kissing my lips and drinking the rest of my drink, the cherry on top.

"Are your thoughts lined up with mine now?" I ask confidently and she laughs.

"Jealousy is a good look on you, Charlie. I should've done it sooner, uh?" She walked faster, and I laughed as I watched her go to her best friend's side. Jean was not happy but I sure was.

She is gonna drive me crazy. And I think I like it.