The most hardest thing ever

Ally: YOU BITCHASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!! THAT MATCH WAS RIGGED!!! YOU WERE FUCKING CHEATING WITH THOSE DAMN HACKS YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!

James: Ummm....

Rosa: Ally?....

Ally: Oops, Wrong chat.

Ally left the groupchat.

Aiden: context @Hunter

Hunter: Ally and I were just playing Mario Kart and someone was using hacks to win the match.

Hunter: She got pissed and then proceeded to yell at it at our streaming chat, But she accidentally sent it here.

Aiden: Oh.

James: Oh.

Rosa: Oh.

Lake: Oh.

Kai: Oh.

Riya: Oh.

Oliver: Oh.

Emily: How hard is it to actually send something to the right chat?

Aiden: DAMMIT EMILY

James: BRUH 💀

Emily: No, Really. How hard is it to actually send the right shit to the right chat?

Lake: As hard as my parents trying to raise me to be their successor.

Maggy: As hard as getting Kai to stop smoking weed.

Rosa: As hard as is finding a job to provide for my child.

Kai: As hard as is James' "Morgan" for Aiden.

Riya: As hard as is for the mushroom baby to stop being a fucking asshole.

Yul: FOR GOD SAKE STOP CALLING ME A MUSHROOM BABY.

Oliver: Not Kai literally refering to James' dick as Morgan 💀

Connor: I dont get it???

Kristal: Dont ask.

Kristal: But I agree, How hard is it for people to actually send the message to the right chat?

Emily: No shit, First Gabby sends a picture of a fucking Ratattouille ripoff puppet from that shitty cheetos Bear in the big blue house.

Emily: Then Jake sends a fucking sex message to the Sheriff himbo.

Emily: And Derek the boypussy sends a message that demonstrates why this campsite needs therapy.

Emily: You cant be that dumb right.

Aiden: No.

Aiden: Unless it's Yul the mushroom baby.

Yul: FUCK YOU

Aiden: Why should I you tiny dick having mushroom fetus?

James: OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Maggy: BURN!!!

Rosa: GET WRECKED BITCH!!!

Kai: XD

Yul: Fuck you all, I'm out of here.

Yul has left the groupchat

1. Why the hell do most of the majority of these chapters just start off with the cast sending the wrong message to the chat?

2. The Morgan part is a reference to DHMIS. (If you know what I mean~~ >:3 )

See ya next time, Feel free to send in some ideas, cause I'm sorta running low on them at the moment.