The Slander of Ellie the bitch

Jake: ELLIE YOU BITCH

Gabby: WHAT THE HELL

Jake: GABBY, GET YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND SO I CAN ASK HER ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Ellie: Are you still mad about the interview two years ago, seriously?

Jake: NO, I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT KISS WITH TOM AND AIDEN

Tom: Babe, What's wrong???

Jake: THIS BITCH ELLIE MADE YOU AND AIDEN KISS EACH OTHER FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

Ellie: Gullible again? Typical Jake.

James: No, That's what you did Ellie. You orchestrated that kiss with Tom and Aiden just to mess with Jake's head.

James: I watched it all from the motel.

Tom: WAIT, THAT'S WHY YOU MADE ME KISS AIDEN?!

Ellie: Uhh....

Tom: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FORGOT THAT AIDEN IS TAKEN RIGHT?!

Ellie: It was for the challenge, I swear!

Jake: NO YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU DID IT JUST TO MESS WITH MY FUCKING ISSUES BITCH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Gabby: Jake, Ellie wouldn't do that right, you know that!

Jake: SHUT THE FUCK UP GABBY, STAY OUT OF THIS

Gabby: HEY

Jake: SOMEONE MUTE GABBY RIGHT NOW

Kristal: Sorry Gabs.

Kristal muted Gabby.

Nick: What in the queen's gambit is going on?

Grett: So me and Jake were ranting about exes with Grett and Rosa, Then James mentioned about how Ellie made Tom and Aiden kiss just to mess with Jake's issues for shits and giggles.

James: It's true.

Ashley: Wait, Tom didn't you tell him?

Tom: No, I didn't know about this, until now.

James: Yeah, Sorry about that....

Jake: It's fine James... At least we know one thing's for certain....

Ashley: and that would be...

Jake: That Ellie is a two faced bitch who cares about no one but herself and is willing to hurt people just to get out of her stupid job and win money for some stupid fashion school.

Ellie: HEY

Jake: See, you don't like it if someone slanders you, huh. But I guess you never cared given you have no heart to begin with you cold hearted, two faced bitch.

Jake: I hate you Ellie, and I hope you burn in hell.

Jake has left the groupchat.

Grett: Well... That was something....

Tom: I don't blame him though, honestly.

Tom: And that's not getting to when you told Jake to eat shit and die and told him that it was his fault for getting cheated by his ex.

Miriam: She did what?!

Alec: I did hear Ellie saying something like "Maybe if you weren't so annoying, maybe your ex wouldn't have cheated on you." Her words, not mine.

James: WHAT THE HELL, THAT WAS WAY TOO FAR

Grett: NOT COOL ELLIE

Ellie: SHUT UP, YOU AND ALEC HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK

Tom: Neither do you, Honestly Ellie, the fact that you had the gal to blame Jake and told him to eat shit and die proves why I never forgave you for that slander you did to me, Jake and everyone else TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO.

Tom: Next time you wanna win a million dollars, don't blame someone for having a bad relationship and mess with their mental health issues for shits and giggles either.

Tom: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go and find Jake and comfort him.

Tom: Goodbye, and burn in hell bitch.

Tom has left the groupchat.

Ellie: .......

Sorry for that huge Ellie Slander, But my heart was craving for angst and Ellie slander for today, Sooo.... If you like Ellie, Sorry about that.

And if you didn't... Well, I hope you enjoyed.

I'll try to come up with something more light hearted to cheer us up from this chapter next time. Sorry...