Fuck our exes, but not sexually

Jake: SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME, NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME LONG TIME AGO, SO STOP CALLING ME AND FUCK OFF ALREADY

Rosa Maria: uhhhh

James: The fuck?

Jake: SHIT, WRONG ONE.

Grett: You okay there?

Jake: Sorry, I wasn't meant to send that to you, I was meant to send it to my ex-boyfriend....

James: Something wrong?

Jake: He keeps calling me even though I wanted nothing to do with him, He kept fucking calling me and I tried blocking him, but for some reason HE STILL WANTS TO TALK TO ME.

Rosa Maria: You had an ex?

Jake: Yeah, I had an ex-boyfriend that didn't treat me well before the show....

Grett: Oh yeah, Forgot about that.

Jake: That motherfucking two faced ableist backstabber has the gal to talk to me after what he did to me a long time ago, even though I made it clear I ain't dealing with him anymore.

Grett: Ableist? So that means you have some sort of disorder?

Jake: BPD, or Borderline Personality Disorder.... Yeah, That's true.

Jake: It's why I came to camp in the first place, so I could forget about my ex for my mental health or something like that....

Grett: Sheesh, and I thought Yul was bad...

Rosa Maria: Wait? You and Yul were a thing?

James: Yeah, don't be surprised that he even treats her like shit as well.

Grett: It's true, He fatshamed me, Neglected me, made offending comments about me and I even found out he was using me as a publicity stunt relationship to boost his career...

James: Again, Not fucking surprised.

James: My ex literally only dated me just because of some stupid dare his friends made.....

James: It didn't even help that he would often get mad at me for whenever I did something wrong, insulted my figure and even tried to... well... harass me... badly.... don't ask.

Rosa Maria: My ex just abandoned me when I was still struggling with my pregnancy like my parents....

Rosa Maria: He even called me degrading things and told me not to call him again and claimed I was dragging him down with him...

Grett: I'm sorry to hear that Rosa...

Rosa Maria: It's Okay, I'm doing fine now and I'm doing well with taking care of Sofia, thanks to James.

James: No problem, Rosa.

Jake: I'm surprised you didn't really mock me... considering... you know.

James: Hey, You and I may not get along, But if there's one thing we have in common, it's that our exes suck.

Grett: In a bad way.

Jake: Agreed.

Rosa: Well, My ex wasn't really abusive, But yeah, I agree.

James: Besides Jake, at least I'm not like that bitch Ellie.

Rosa: Yeah

Grett: I could say the same, But considering what I did last season... Idk if i could say the same or not.

James: Im quite surprised she even had the nerve to even mess with someone's trust issues by making Aiden kiss Tom for shits and giggles.

Jake: SHE DID WHAT?!

James: Wait, You just knew about this?

Jake: I was too busy with the challenge, IS THAT TRUE

James: Yes... Sorry Jake...

Jake: ........

Jake has left the groupchat.

Grett: Oh boy... This is not good.