⋋⁠✿ chapter five ✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

it was still night time across the small town of beacon hills, a closed window was seen coming into the view, a palm was seen pressed against the wall next to the window, the other hand was seen nearing to the closed window, a tiny space was seen letting in a little air.

a pair of legs was seen planted on the ledge, their hands moving under the tight space, to slowly lift the window, the person was seen silently and carefully letting their self into the room.

the person was seen nearing towards a bed, green eyes flickering over at the sleeping finger.

a finger was seen caressing the girl's hair, then sliding down the girl's face, whom was recognized as addison argent, the one that was in her bedroom was recognized as derek hale.

derek stares at her, sucking in a harsh breath. "you look so adorable when you sleep, but, you're so damn annoying."

derek then took a hold of addison's hand, looking at the bruise on her wrist as well as the scrape on a side of her neck, dark veins crawled up the man's hand, releasing the younger teen from any sort pain she's feeling.

addison's brows then frowns, her eyes then flickering open, her then sitting up, which looked like slow motion, her softly gasping out, looking in front of her, not seeing anyone, and then at her window that seemed just as how she had it, the girl frowning deeply, wondering if she had just imagined it.

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

"hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it's the best sports movie ever made!"

jackson looks over at his girlfriend as they were in a car, both parked by a dvd store.

"no." lydia disagrees.

jackson groans out, trying to get her to change her mind. "it's got gene hackman and dennis hopper!"

"no." lydia stubbornly says.

jackson looks at Lydia, angrily shouting. "i'm not watching the notebook again!"

lydia smirks over at her boyfriend, the whittemore huffing at her, an irritated look in his eyes.

just then within seconds, jackson whittemore was seen stomping inside the dvd store. "can someone help me find the notebook?" jackson went to a shelf, not finding what he was looking for, which clearly made him frustrated.

"aw, did someone get their selves trapped with watching the notebook again?" rachel teased.

jackson turns around to look at his sister, a frustrated look on his face. "oh, shut up."

"you know, i could help you?" Rachel suggests.

jackson then sighs out in relief. "you can? thank goodness!"

rachel then hums. "but, you see..." rachel then smirks. "you were being mean to me, so, no."

rachel then walks away, the whittemore calling after the girl in frustration. "hey! rachel, that isn't funny!"

lydia martin was inside the car, looking into her own personal mirror, fixing her hair, pouting her newly red glossed lips, her smirking at how good she looked.

"jack..." rachel whispers.

jackson rolls his eyes, thinking rachel was going to give him some kind of teasing remark. "yeah, rachel, whatever."

jackson then went towards the counter, seeing no one, him then looking closely, seeing the guy lying on his side, which made it look like he was sleeping, it would've looked like that, minus the blood, which he missed.