⋋⁠✿⁠ chapter six ⁠✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

"what are you doing here?"

sheriff stilinski was outside the club where stiles and scott had found jackson, scott in a van with jackson, trying his best to keep him quite, while stiles was with his father, trying to distract him.

stiles seemed anxious at his father's question. "wh-what do you mean, 'what am i doing here', it's a club..."

"you know–––clubbing at a club..." stiles awkwardly says.

"not exactly your type of club." sheriff says.

"well, dad, that's a conversation that we're going to ha-." stiles was saying.

stilinski interjects, squinting his eyes at him. "you're not gay!"

stiles offensively gaped at him. "wha-i could be!"

"you're with a girl..." stilinski reminds.

"w-well...i could be bi, you know?" stiles smiles.

stilinski scoffs, looking at stiles' clothes. "not like that."

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

"so–––who did you say you was studying with tonight?"

allison nervously looks at her grandfather in front of her, as she stood in his office, the next morning. "um, uh, just lydia–––we're prepping for our history mid term..."

"history was one of my favorites, especially military history, know the phrase 'know thy enemy'?"

"the art of war by tzu sun??"

allison, hearing the sound of addison, turns to look at her, her seeing her by the doorway.

"exactly, but, do you know what it means?" gerard asks the girl, clearly impressed.

"if you want to win the battle, you have to know the enemy's weakest spots." addison says.

"right again."

"and we all are having a hard time dealing with a known enemy." gerard states.

"i know..." allison nervously says.

"addison? do you know why you're here?" gerard questions, addison nervously looking at him, allison frowning at the look of guilt that was present in her eyes.

"what's wrong?" allison asks.

addison seemed hesitant of what to say, gerard urging her. "don't be shy, we all here are family." allison glanced in between them. "what is it?"

"am i in trouble? i-i mean, he's okay, right, isn't he?" addison nervously stammers.

"what is going on?" allison confusingly asks.

"well..." gerard trails off with a shrug. "he isn't dead..."

"i, uh–––pushed matt down the stairs." addison anxiously looks at allison.

allison widens her eyes at her. "wait, what?"

addison sighs out. "what? are you seriously going to judge me? look, i don't know what's wrong with me, okay? and before i blow up anymore...i'm leaving..."

"no, addie, wait, wait-." allison tries to say, but the younger argent had already walked away.

"families can be tough..."

"but, putting that all aside, did you know that your friend jackson didn't come to school?" gerard questions.

allison stammers out nervously, her feeling like gerard had figured out everything, her using the dumb act. "wh-what? he didn't?"