⋋⁠✿ chapter one ✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

rachel whittemore was seen lying on a couple of chairs out in the waiting room of the hospital, her extremely worried about the martin girl who was viciously bitten.

all the blonde sixteen year old had gotten from the younger argent and her brother who had found lydia, was that a vicious animal looked like it was trying to tear her apart.

but, the girl couldn't help but feel like her brother was telling her less than more.

"she's been here all night?" natalie asks, looking at the blonde, who seemed to be sleeping.

"all week." melissa adds with a sigh.

"and she isn't asleep." rachel says, opening her eyes, fixing herself looking at the women.

"it's good that she has friends like you, you know?" natalie compliments.

"i know." rachel smiles, her then getting up from the chair.

rachel then took a walk into the halls, where lydia is, but the a loud crashing noise followed by a horrifying screech was heard, that came from lydia's room, the blonde stopping in her tracks, her quickly turning around.

"what the hell was that?" melissa, hearing the scream, wondered in confusion.

rachel had bursted into lydia's room, her seeing the hospital gown on the floor, glass shattered on the floors.

"lydia...?" rachel whispers confused.

melissa was seen coming inside the hospital, her seeing rachel holding the gown in her hands, rachel looking over at the woman.

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

"naked? as in nude?"

melissa sighs out, smiling at him, lightly chuckling. "i'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, sheriff–––and as far as we know...she left here clothing optional."

"all right, you checked the whole hospital?" sheriff then asks.

"every last corner." melissa states.

"nothing suspicious?" sheriff then asks.

"nothing, she just took off, rachel found her gown and saw broken glass on the floors." melissa informs.

sheriff then spoke into a radio. "okay, let's get an apb on a sixteen year old red head."

sheriff then looks at melissa. "any other descriptions?"

rachel then walks up to the two grown ups. "she's still fifteen, thought, she'll be sixteen in a couple of months, green eyes, five foot three..."

"shouldn't you be home? i mean, this is your brother's responsibility, isn't it?" sheriff then asks.

rachel shrugs. "they broke up, so he doesn't care, or acts like he doesn't."

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

scott mccall, stiles stilinski and allison argent was seen walking through the woods, leading to the hale house.

the stilinski looking over at scott in confusion. "here? you sure she came here?"

"this is where the scent leads us to." scott says.

"...had lydia ever been here?" stiles then asks.

"not with me." allison then says.

"okay, but–––addie goes on a run through the woods all the time, in continuation of the fact that she is...you know?" scott reminds.