⋋⁠✿⁠ chapter seven ⁠✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

a restraining order paper was being held in the hands of sheriff stilinski, him glancing over at his son and scott, who seemed anxious, him then looking at the words on the papers. "you must not go within fifty feet of jackson whittemore, you will not speak to him, you will not approach him, you will not assault him or harass him psychically or psychologically." stilinski sighs out deeply, after reading.

"what about school?" stiles curiously asks.

"you can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty foot distance." stilinski says.

"but–––okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time, and there's only two stalls available, and they're right next to each other?" stiles asks, him then noticing the angered look he was getting from the whittemore's and his father, him awkwardly clearing his throat. "...uh, i'll just–––uh, hold it."

"oh! you are just ridiculous." rachel scoffs, slightly rolling her eyes at the stilinski as she walked pass him.

stiles mimicked her words, mocking her. "you are ridiculous!"

"stiles..." sheriff sighs out at his son, giving him a disappointed stare.

"we filled the tank!" stiles defends, knowing where this is going.

sheriff glares at him in disbelief. "really? that's your defense?!"

"can you believe him?" mr. whittemore asks in disbelief. "what if i have to go to the bathro- unbelievable!"

rachel looks at her brother as they were in a room, her seeing something in his fingers, as if they were trying to expose their selves.

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

at night time, in the whittemore's house, a hand that was traced with scales that resembled one of a snake, dark claws replacing normal fingernails was seen being placed on a doorknob, twisting the knob clockwise.

it then became clearly that jackson whittemore was the one that entered inside the room that belonged to his sister–––rachel whittemore.

rachel was seen turning on her side, her eyes then seeing her brother in front of her, her looking at appearance, her then quickly sitting up.

his hands that was filled with scales from the outside of the door, was seen just like a human ones as of right now.

"jackson...?" rachel confusingly asks.

"hey, i just, uh–––ju-just wanted to say that–––th-that, i love you." jackson nervously stammers out.

rachel smiles, happy to see him as his normal face. "i love you too."

jackson then turns away, him nervously gulping, feeling kind of uncomfortable, his eyes then shutting tightly, then heavily breathing out, opening his eyes.

jackson then rachel coming close to him, him then freezing up, stepping further away.

"don't get close, because if you do, i'm not responsible for the consequences."

rachel frowns at her brother's words, her then realizing that her brother didn't know the fact of what he is, but he could feel it, rachel gulping anxiously, awkwardly smiles at him.

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

addison argent was seen placing her face against a door of a room, her silver painted fingernails pressed against the edge of the door, gently opening the door, her light brown eyes checking to see if anyone was inside the room, her not seeing anyone, sighs out, then entering inside the room.