⋋⁠✿⁠ chapter three ⁠✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

inside a dark warehouse–––allison argent had found herself tied with ropes onto her hands that were stuck on the arm rest of the chair, a black cloth wrapped around her mouth.

allison then flickers eyes open, the black cloth being tucked into her mouth, her angrily looking at her father. "is this how we're going to do father-daughter talks from now on?"

"no, this is how we're going to train you." chris states.

allison shook her head, trying to get the cloth away from her mouth, sighing out in frustration.

"do you know why we use arrows?" chris held up an arrow.

"they can't heal once only when it's taken out..." allison angrily whispers out.

"does this look familiar?" argent shows a special arrow.

allison's hazel eyes narrowed in anger to her father. "you were going to kill him!"

"that's right." argent agrees with a nod.

"what, you're going to do the same to addie once she flickers on her she-wolf's side?" allison furiously looks at her father.

argent's face fell at her accusation, him then glancing at a hunter that was nearby. "no, we're going to teach you, teach you not hurt her, once again."

allison confusingly looks at her father. "wh-what do you even mean? i love addie, i'd never hurt her."

"say that to the allison months ago that had a crossbow aimed at addison." argent says, remembering the stilinski's words.

argent then looks over at the hunter once more. "time her."

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

"dad?"

chris argent had heard the voice of addison as he was in his room, him dropping a crossbow on his bed, then straightening his posture.

"shouldn't you be at school?" chris questions.

addison, who was standing at the entrance, looks at her father. "yeah, um–––there was something that gerard told me yesterday and i was wondering if you could clarify it..."

chris has suspicion in his blue eyes, wondering what his father had told the girl. "...which is?"

"who is alexander?"

chris' blue eyes widened at the sound of that name, the name echoing through his ear, never has he ever thought that he'd ever hear that name again, chris then slowly turns to look at her, eyes staring at her in shock.

"where'd you hear that name?" chris questions.

addison lightly scoffs. "i told you...yesterday at school, gerard told me, i remind him of him."

"he says he's from the distant side of the family, how come you never told me about him?" addison confusingly asks.

chris shrugs. "doesn't really matter, since he isn't around."

"okay, well, where is he?" addison curiously asks.

chris then smiles at her. "go to school, sweetheart."

addison sighs out, knowing he isn't going to tell her anything. "fine."

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

-FOR CENTURIES, MANY HAVE BELIEVED THAT WHEN A MOON IS WORN, IT WILL BRING YOU MAGICAL DREAMS

-SPECIFICALLY A CRESCENT MOON WAS KNOWN TO SYMBOLIZE, WOMANHOOD, FERTILITY, INTUITIVENESS, PSYCHE AND EMPOWERMENT