⋋⁠✿ chapter eleven ✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

hours earlier at the hale cellar, where allison argent was still with kate argent, the older argent was explaining to the dark brown haired girl about the world of the werewolves which was oblivious too.

allison looks at her aunt who went towards derek, who was still chained up, allison's eyes shakily looking at her aunt. "...what is he?"

"shapeshifter, lycan, werewolf..." kate says, then shrugs with a smirks. "but, to me? he's just another dumb animal."

"come here–––." kate says, pulling allison over to her.

kate then lifts derek's mouth, her showing her his canine sharp teeth. "see these right here? these are canines–––also known as fangs, made for the tearing and rendering of flesh." kate sadistically smirks. "not something you'd find on those cute, leaf-eating herbivores, is it?"

allison scoffs, eyes glossed with tears, completely overwhelmed. "is this a joke to you?"

kate rolls her eyes, smiling at her. "sweetheart, there are werewolves running around–––everything's a joke to me, how else do you think i stay sane?"

allison heart raced heavily, struggling to come up with the perfect words. "s-so it was–––it was him that night at school? and those other animals attacks?"

kate hums, slightly shook her head. "not exactly true–––see? there are actually three of them, another younger one like him, called a 'beta', and there's an 'alpha', alpha's the leader of the pack–––bigger, stronger, nastier, those are some really ugly motherfuc-." kate was saying, but was soon cut off by a shaken up allison.

"oh god–––not now." allison whispers out.

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

addison argent, who was out in the woods during the night time, was seen lying on her side, her blinking her light brown eyes, to try and see through the white foam.

addison then sat up, her lifting her hand to swipe the air, to try and get rid of the foam that was blocking her sight, her proving successful, then she saw nothing.

addison sighs out, her light brown eyes looking around in confusion, her hair that was touched with a little bit leaves hit her back, leaves touching her legs.

"what kind of crazy person just starts shooting out in the woods?" addison whispers, her lightly scoffing with a slight roll of the eyes.

addison then sighs out, her then turning around to look for derek, but when she saw no sight of him, she became confused. "derek?"

addison scoffs, thinking that he had left her alone in the woods, whilst the shooting had taken place. "of course..."

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

allison's dark brown eyes glossed with tears, shakily whispering to her aunt. "when–––when were they going to tell me?"

"they still haven't decided if they're going to tell you." kate states.

allison confusingly looks at her. "why not?"

kate sucked in a breath, lying to the girl, whom she knew will believe anything anyone tells her. "let's just say...if you react badly? not good."

allison frowns. "what do you mean by 'not good'?

"they think you can't handle it, they look at you and see a frightened little girl who's gonna run crying in a corner, but, me? i see natural talent." kate devilishly smirks.