Ch-12 - "First kiss?"

As Minho and Hyunjin strolled through the bustling streets of Seoul, they couldn't contain their excitement for Felix's birthday celebration,they stepped into the luxurious boutique, Hyunjin's eyes lit up with excitement, scanning the displays for the perfect gift for Felix. His gaze fell upon a sleek and elegant watch, its design exuding sophistication and refinement. With each glance, he felt a sense of certainty that this would make Felix's birthday truly special.

Beside him, Minho perused the shelves with equal enthusiasm, his attention drawn to a luxurious leather wallet. Crafted with meticulous detail and boasting multiple compartments, it spoke of timeless elegance and practicality. Without hesitation, he knew it was the ideal gift to honor their friendship and celebrate Felix's special day.

With their selections made, they approached the counter, their hearts filled with anticipation for the joy their gifts would bring to their dear friend.

As Hyunjin and Minho walked out of the boutique, their steps seemed lighter, the weight of unspoken words and lingering doubts lifted from their shoulders. The act of selecting gifts for Felix had brought them closer together, reigniting the spark of camaraderie that had once defined their friendship ,they discussed their choices and shared incident from their shopping excursion, laughter flowed freely between them, dispelling the lingering tension that had clouded their interactions in recent weeks. With each shared moment, they found themselves drawn back into the familiar rhythm of companionship, their bond strengthened by the simple act of choosing gifts for a beloved friend.

As Hyunjin and Minho walked through the streets of Seoul, the anticipation for Felix's birthday celebration lingered in the air. After their shopping excursion, they decided to treat themselves to lunch at a fancy restaurant, eager to continue their day of indulgence.

Seated at a table adorned with crisp linens and sparkling silverware, they read the menu with keen interest.

Hyunjin glanced up, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "I can't wait for tonight. I wonder who will turn more heads - you with your smooth moves on the dance floor or me with my impeccable style?"

Minho chuckled, his gaze meeting Hyunjin's with playful intensity. "Well, I have to admit, your fashion sense is unmatched, but don't underestimate the power of my charm on the dance floor. You might find yourself struggling to keep up."

Their banter was interrupted by the arrival of the waiter, who took their orders with a professional smile. As they waited for their food, their conversation turned to the theme of the evening - navy and black elegance.

Hyunjin drummed his fingers against the table, pondering their attire for the night. "I'm thinking of wearing that navy suit I bought last month while I went to buy some outfits for work ,It fits like a dream, and with the right accessories, I'll be the epitome of sophistication."

Minho nodded in approval, his eyes lighting up with enthusiasm. "That sounds perfect. I've got a black ensemble in mind that will complement your look beautifully. We'll be the most stylish duo at the party, that's for sure."

Their lunch arrived, a symphony of colors and flavors arranged on delicate plates. As they savored each bite, their conversation flowed effortlessly, punctuated by shared laughter and meaningful glances. In the midst of their healthy flirting and playful banter, Hyunjin and Minho felt a sense of connection that transcended mere friendship, a bond forged by shared experiences and mutual admiration.

As they finished their meal, Hyunjin leaned forward, a playful glint in his eyes, and winked at Minho. "Tonight is going to be unforgettable, for you, Minho," he said, his voice low and intimate, "And not just because it's Felix's birthday."

Minho mirrored Hyunjin's gesture, raising his hand and forming air quotes as he spoke. "I couldn't agree more. Let's make tonight a night to remember, Hyunjin," he said, his tone filled with anticipation, "Together."